Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Women drinking pints ..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Women drinking pints ..

Is it lady like personally I couldn't give a shite, it's just a vessel what do you think?
    Who loves ya baby......!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

DEGEA99 (16-04-14)

If you don't like them drinking from pint glasses buy 2 halves )

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DEGEA99 For This Useful Post:

Clyde (16-04-14), emmasweet (17-04-14), Irish Sarah (16-04-14)

Quote Originally Posted by DEGEA99 View Post
    I don't mind in the slightest it used to be a thing here women shouldn't drink pints, I think it's balderdash drink away I say. I saves running up and down to the bar all night.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DEGEA99 View Post
    Its cheaper to buy pints than 2 half pints

Reviews

I see nothing at all wrong with it! I know a few girls that can drink a guy under the table and can handle it. I think fair play to them!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

busy babe18 (17-04-14), Clyde (16-04-14)

Reviews

I See plenty of girls drinking pints, some can drink more than the men, nothing wrong with it
    Last edited by leroy; 16-04-14 at 15:16.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leroy For This Useful Post:

Clyde (16-04-14), emmasweet (17-04-14)

Blog Entries

If I'm with a guy that insists on buying the drinks and is happy to go to the bar when I need a refill, then I'm happy with halves and at lunch time it is probably wise to keep to them, as it goes straight to my head, but if I'm looking after myself and the place is busy, then I'll buy a pint, as it will last me longer and I don't have to keep battling to the front of the bar.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Clyde (16-04-14)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    If I'm with a guy that insists on buying the drinks and is happy to go to the bar when I need a refill, then I'm happy with halves and at lunch time it is probably wise to keep to them, as it goes straight to my head, but if I'm looking after myself and the place is busy, then I'll buy a pint, as it will last me longer and I don't have to keep battling to the front of the bar.
    Fair play Kate but my point is do you think it's unladylike ? I don't I think women should drink the way they want without some busy body looking down on them.

I don't mind women drinking pints, as long is it has a cocktail umbrella in it

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

busy babe18 (17-04-14), Clyde (16-04-14), emmasweet (17-04-14), eve heaven (16-04-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Fair play Kate but my point is do you think it's unladylike ? I don't I think women should drink the way they want without some busy body looking down on them.
    You know me Clyde, I'm not into the Princess thing or pink, but not exactly a ladette either. I get annoyed with judgmental people, so I don't look at someone, check out their glass and make judgments, although if they are pis**d out of their head and spilling the drink, I might think they couldn't handle their drink and shouldn't be drinking so much. Spilling alcohol is sacrilege!

Some might say drinking direct out of a bottle is worse, but that seems to be an old fashioned view now too.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Clyde (17-04-14)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast