Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public Humiliation

Default Public Humiliation

Has anyone tried it, if so would love to know of your experience. I love being humiliated in a session and I've had an interest in trying public humiliation for a while as I always want to take things further and be more extreme. The only thing stopping me from trying it is people you know finding out. I know the whole point of public humiliation is for people to see you and that doesn't bother me it once I don't know them but with everyone having camera phones and access to social media it could end up online very easliy and your family and friends could quite easily come across it and recongise you.

Take this article here of a woman waking a man on a leash in London 2 days ago. I would love to be in his position but the way social media is today, there were pictures of it up on Twitter in no time and lots of people were talking about it and news organisations were very quick to write about it and were desperate to find out who they were. It's ther fear of social media is stopping me from trying this interest of mine. Also I not sure many ladies offer this service.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/we...n-9254188.html
    Last edited by urslave188; 13-04-14 at 10:29.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to urslave188 For This Useful Post:

Hot Olivia (16-04-14)

You would get arrested here!!!

Blog Entries

I posted this article yesterday on my twitter, i saw that in Sri lanka news: http://www.lankadeepa.lk/index.php/articles/225270
    I offer public humiliation, you can read some stories in my interview for the Irish Independent:

Quote Originally Posted by dublinguy69 View Post
    You would get arrested here!!!
    I wouldn't be surprised lol. I know this isn't for most people but I think for the most part people are open minded about thinks and don't really judge people as we all have our own individual interests and fantasies. I think most people would be shocked initially by it and would probably have a giggle over it and that's to be expected but it wouldn't bother them and they'd go on about their business. However, there are still a lot of narrow minded people out there that would kick up a fuss over something like this.

Reviews

I have been humiliated in public. My mistress met me in a public place, it was on the Main Street in one of the country's main cities. When I met her she ordered me to kneel down and lick her boots. I of course obeyed her. This was done in the middle of the day and the street was black with people. She then put an electric shock collar on me and she made me lick her boots in several different very busy places, one was at traffic lights when there was about 20 cars stopped at them and I was on my knees licking her boots as the people in the cars looked on and the pedestrians crossing the road were looking as well. We then went to a busy shopping centre where my mistress sat on a bench in the main area and I knelt before her and licked her boots in full view of everyone, we then went to a shoe shop were I was made pick out shoes for my Mistress to try on. I removed her boots and tried several pairs of shoes on her feet while licking her feet in between putting on the shoes. There were customers and shop assistants looking at us. All of the time this going on i was being shocked out of the blue. I was sent into shops to ask for embarrassing things and I was being shocked while doing it. How did it feel, I was so nervous before I did it but when I was doing it I felt so alive, it was a rush and to be honest I really liked it. All I focused on was my Mistress, it was mind blowing.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (16-04-14), urslave188 (13-04-14)

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    I have been humiliated in public. My mistress met me in a public place, it was on the Main Street in one of the country's main cities. When I met her she ordered me to kneel down and lick her boots. I of course obeyed her. This was done in the middle of the day and the street was black with people. She then put an electric shock collar on me and she made me lick her boots in several different very busy places, one was at traffic lights when there was about 20 cars stopped at them and I was on my knees licking her boots as the people in the cars looked on and the pedestrians crossing the road were looking as well. We then went to a busy shopping centre where my mistress sat on a bench in the main area and I knelt before her and licked her boots in full view of everyone, we then went to a shoe shop were I was made pick out shoes for my Mistress to try on. I removed her boots and tried several pairs of shoes on her feet while licking her feet in between putting on the shoes. There were customers and shop assistants looking at us. All of the time this going on i was being shocked out of the blue. I was sent into shops to ask for embarrassing things and I was being shocked while doing it. How did it feel, I was so nervous before I did it but when I was doing it I felt so alive, it was a rush and to be honest I really liked it. All I focused on was my Mistress, it was mind blowing.
    I would be very nervous about doing it beforehand but I think once I was in the presence of a Mistress then I would just get over these nerves as all I would want to do is serve and obey her. There is no better feeling than being in a session and realising that you are willing to do whatever Mistress commands. It is a great rush to know that Mistress has such control over you that you will do anything she commands even things you might not be comfortable with as all you want to do is please her. I have had the pleasure of meeting Mistress Alisha on a few occasions and you are very lucky to have been on the receiving end of some public humiliation from her. I also experienced the shock collar so I can only imagine what that must have been like in public.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to urslave188 For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (16-04-14), slavetoyou (13-04-14)

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    I was just thinking about this again and going back to my original post, were you not worried about people takeing pictures etc with the way social media is today. If I had been in your position I would have also wanted to obey and please my Mistress so I would have done whatever she commanded and won't have worried too much about the people around me as I wouldn't know these people. My fear would be that these people would more than likely take pictures as it's not something you see everyday and post them on social media. The news article I posted was the result of this and a family member or friend could very easily come across that.

Reviews

Cop

Quote Originally Posted by urslave188 View Post
    I was just thinking about this again and going back to my original post, were you not worried about people takeing pictures etc with the way social media is today. If I had been in your position I would have also wanted to obey and please my Mistress so I would have done whatever she commanded and won't have worried too much about the people around me as I wouldn't know these people. My fear would be that these people would more than likely take pictures as it's not something you see everyday and post them on social media. The news article I posted was the result of this and a family member or friend could very easily come across that.
    I am Mistress Alisha's slave and I will obey her every command. I did not think or care what the consequences would be as I only wish to serve her. It is only natural to be fearful but I am so submitted to my Mistress I just want to prove it in anyway. What mistress wants mistress gets.

Also no one said I didn't know anyone looking on, I didn't see everyone but I'm sure everyone saw me.
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 14-04-14 at 23:11.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (16-04-14), urslave188 (18-04-14)

13. Default

Pls dont take this the wrong way ,i mean no disrespect but u kind of scare me slave t u
    Last edited by John gallows; 14-04-14 at 23:17.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to John gallows For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (15-04-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by John gallows View Post
    Pls dont take this the wrong way ,i mean no disrespect but u kind of scare me slave t u
    No offence taken but may you be so kind as to elaborate as to why I scare you? Is it the doggy mask?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (16-04-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast