Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: free tech support

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrloverman View Post
    i don't think its dirt cus alot of the keys are affected and it comes and then its suddenly gone , also the only tech i have is a laptop and a htc one phone
    humm

ok not sure , see if you can borrow a usb keyboard from a friend plug it in and try it if it works grand theres issues with inbuilt keyboard on laptop , pc repair shop should be able to replace it

if the same issue shows up then it sounds like software issue maybe reinstall keyboard drivers

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by name is buck View Post
    I use firefox

but now i got a new problem as i used some alovira baby oil to have the want and now it is all over my superglued key board how do i get it off with out breaking my key board any more?
    New problem
    i was wanking so fast it got a bit hot and now the baby oil on the key board is ojn fire

help help

ok u might have to use tissue paper to clean it up , and NOT the same tissue you used to clean the spunk

Reviews

Rite

I have a 3 mobile wifi thing at home think it hawaii or something like that, on the display I have full bars for reception and i have full bars for wifi signal on my ipad or iphone but facebook and other stuff is very slow on it, so much so that if i am on my mobile its quicker to disconnect from it and use the 4g on my phone

Any thoughts??
    I just ordered a chicken and an egg off the internet .......I'll keep ye posted which comes first!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    ok u might have to use tissue paper to clean it up , and NOT the same tissue you used to clean the spunk
    cant use paper as the key board is on FIRE.

wate a sec. getting a bucket of water.

SPLASH fire out now smoke comming from the tower as some water hit it as well.

power wading

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by abcodiver View Post
    Rite

I have a 3 mobile wifi thing at home think it hawaii or something like that, on the display I have full bars for reception and i have full bars for wifi signal on my ipad or iphone but facebook and other stuff is very slow on it, so much so that if i am on my mobile its quicker to disconnect from it and use the 4g on my phone

Any thoughts??
    yes they might have full bars but that stuff is notoriously slow , 4g is about 100 times faster thats why its quicker

3 options

go into town coffee shop try it there see if speeds are better if they are most likely its network congestion from where you are

try it on a friends device and see if speed is still slow

this one might be painfull but go to speedtest.net and run the speed test it will tell you what speeds your getting , from what i remember your probly going to get 125kbps down 80kbps up

Blog Entries
    Reviews

cant use paper as the key board is on FIRE.

wate a sec. getting a bucket of water.

SPLASH fire out now smoke comming from the tower as some water hit it as well.

power wading
    ok go out and fight some villans get alfred to do your online buisness , you are a great crime fighter but not tech compliant

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

name is buck (11-04-14)

Reviews

thanks, will try out during the weekend
    I just ordered a chicken and an egg off the internet .......I'll keep ye posted which comes first!!!

Reviews

ok go out and fight some villans get alfred to do your online buisness , you are a great crime fighter but not tech compliant
    ok will do i smell evil afoot donnening my cape and firing up my trusted steed.

expect a new buck review tomorrow.

KAPOW.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to name is buck For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (11-04-14)

Reviews

ok will do i smell evil afoot donnening my cape and firing up my trusted steed.

expect a new buck review tomorrow.

KAPOW.

Go get em Buck ....... Kapow!!!!

its free cause im telling them to do something not actually doing it myself cough
    yeah keep hitting me where it hurts.
    WET AND WILD NATURAL BBW WAITING FOR YOU

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast