Thread: go 10th 11th 12th;) Only advance booking so you must book in advance to save any diss

Blog Entries

Default go 10th 11th 12th;) Only advance booking so you must book in advance to save any diss

Sligo 10th 11th 12th Only advance booking so you must book in advance to save any dissapointment

LondonDerry 13th 14th 15th 16th 17th
    More tour dates to follow on my www.ladyvonteese.com website next week for the other city

If you are looking for the hottest mature sexy classy Irish lady in Ireland then look no further as you have now found me. An Irish lady who loves what she does and only dose what she loves to do and you will also enjoy every moment just as I do in our meetings. I have a stunning body and good looks to go with it, so believe when I say you will be doing a lot more than drooling in my company. Loll

I specialize in all things that are hot sexy and fun for both parties concerned and am famous for my fetish talents too as I also specialize in many types of role play and fetishes

OMG! You will be moaning and groaning once I give you one of my famous genital massage as I am the only person in Europe that provides this service “what is it you ask” Well it’s like having one long orgasm without coming so when you finally do it’s an experience you will definitely wish to repeat again and again in our next meetings hence why you will be returning to my fun loving bubbly company yet again.

So whether is a GFE, school teacher, auntie or stick headmistress etc. play role or whether your fetish is feet, boots, spanking, tights/stocking, ass kissing, etc. etc. it will be an experience you will never forget and believe me when I say you will definitely be cuming back for more and more of the unique services that no one else offers on EI or on any other websites in Europe. So if it’s something erotic sexy and very different from the norm it’s now time to pick up the phone to make a booking.

Don’t forget I never have a line of guys waiting outside or will leave standing outside wondering why you are not having your agreed appointment like many girls do as I have a booking system to deal with these issues and to get rid of time wasters too, this makes sure also I can keep things discreet for myself, my clients and the places where I work from too. It’s a deposit of 10 euros for half an hour and 20 for the hour this is not an extra fee as this fee is deducted once you arrive (120 an hour and 200 for the hour), so there is no messing about if you are really serious about making a booking. And for those who think I want their credit card, dont be silly you can pick the credit up at any shop and text it to me. Loll

As this system get rid of time wasters this then gives me the time I need to get on with making the movies for those who are interested in seeing what I look like and some of what I get up to in my appointments so don’t forget to come back and check here to find out when my new movies will be up on my website.
    www.ladyvonteese.com

Double click on the photo to enlarge it. Click image for larger version.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Northampton Strip Tease. 9 Copy rights..jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	95500 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Derry Shower Photos copy rights www.ladyvonteese.com M&M 2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	95501
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

hottrod101 (10-04-14)