Thread: driving test :(

Angry driving test :(

Had my driving test this morning, knew i had a rear brake light that was broken so i got it fixed the day before last by my dad. Working fine until the tester gets to the part of the test where they check all your lights, and the fucking rear brake light stops working again fml!! 85euro down the drain

Reviews

sorry to hear that, very expensive to do your test without these things happening, i had to do a minimum of 12 lessons but i passed mine last week but only just as only one mark away from a fail, I was very lucky and its great now I can drive the car without having a qualified driver beside me.
    All the best for next time.

thanks leroy. and congrats on passing yours. id say that is a very good feeling, being able to drive anywhere on your own

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beaner21 View Post
    thanks leroy. and congrats on passing yours. id say that is a very good feeling, being able to drive anywhere on your own
    thanks, I use to always have to get lifts or buses everywhere as such a hassle to have to get someone to come along with you.
    Now would be great to have my own car but that's a while of yet as still on apprentice wages.

Reviews

Had my driving test this morning, knew i had a rear brake light that was broken so i got it fixed the day before last by my dad. Working fine until the tester gets to the part of the test where they check all your lights, and the fucking rear brake light stops working again fml!! 85euro down the drain
    Not good!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Reviews

I used my instructors car, more expensive but less hassle

Reviews

Sorry to hear about your trouble, it's always the way isn't it? Getting snagged for technicalities beyond our control...

A mate of mine is on his driving test right at this very moment, hopefully nothing like that will get him caught-out.
    Fighting the Good Fight...

fuck!!!bad luck
    Busty babe 19 year old,lovely natural tits,naughty out going babe,here for short time.Give me a ring and book me wile you can.I am touring,so don not miss me as i always stay max one week in the same town.

its not too bad, i applied again and got a test for the 22nd. wasnt expecting to get one so soon. usually the waiting times are a month at least

Reviews

its not too bad, i applied again and got a test for the 22nd. wasnt expecting to get one so soon. usually the waiting times are a month at least
    Best of luck on the 22nd,have you considered wearing a short skirt and flirting?
    Probably better shave your legs first