Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Powerful "WOMAN"

Thumbs up Powerful "WOMAN"

As a young woman in this generation I appreciate that life has evolved so much over the years that it's given us some sort of status and stature in leading markets

In saying that if ignorance is bliss, why do we choose to console it. Do you think us woman deserve equality ?

Ps : Am amazed at the fact that Ireland had a female president, is she the reason for the economic crisis here ?
    Last edited by Bollywoodbeauty; 07-04-14 at 00:38.
    " Be the best version of yourself, instead of a bad copy of someone else "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bollywoodbeauty View Post
    Do you think us woman deserve equality ?
    We are all equal — a woman does not "deserve" equity — it should be given!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Bollywoodbeauty (07-04-14), Prickly (07-04-14), Vitruvian (07-04-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Irish presidents are largely figureheads. They have little or no influence on economic matters and our two female presidents were absolutely blameless where the financial crisis is concerned. Their election to the office was also a kick in the nuts to the old political establishment. I seem to remember reading something about there being less corruption and more social equality in governments run by women.

And equality is yours by right. I'm surprised you would even ask if it is deserved.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

Bollywoodbeauty (07-04-14)

As a young woman in this generation I appreciate that life has evolved so much over the years that it's given us some sort of status and stature in leading markets

In saying that if ignorance is bliss, why do we choose to console it. Do you think us woman deserve equality ?

Ps : Am amazed at the fact that Ireland had a female president, is she the reason for the economic crisis here ?
    your amazed that we had a women president and if she created the economic crisis why not a man ??? and you talk about equality for your fellow women ? sounds like indians are a bit backward when it comes to equality, Angela merkel a women is chancellor of germany and pretty much has say in all of Europe

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrloverman For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (07-04-14), Liberty Love (08-04-14)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
    Irish presidents are largely figureheads. They have little or no influence on economic matters and our two female presidents were absolutely blameless where the financial crisis is concerned. Their election to the office was also a kick in the nuts to the old political establishment. I seem to remember reading something about there being less corruption and more social equality in governments run by women.

And equality is yours by right. I'm surprised you would even ask if it is deserved.
    I think you forget, I come from a country where oppression against women still exists. Living
    Through that is what has made me study & work so hard to leave my natural habitat.

I agree that there are less corruption in governments run by woman
    Last edited by Bollywoodbeauty; 07-04-14 at 01:20.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bollywoodbeauty For This Useful Post:

Prickly (07-04-14)

Quote Originally Posted by mrloverman View Post
    your amazed that we had a women president and if she created the economic crisis why not a man ??? and you talk about equality for your fellow women ? sounds like indians are a bit backward when it comes to equality, Angela merkel a women is chancellor of germany and pretty much has say in all of Europe
    Indian woman are oppressed within our indian society, men are regarded as superior so yes, it was a huge culture shock when I found out that Ireland had 2 female presidents
    Last edited by Bollywoodbeauty; 07-04-14 at 01:18.

Reviews

: o

Last edited by funlover12; 07-04-14 at 01:23.

yeah their was that horrific case of the gang rape of those tourists really awfull that they took so long to find the criminals ,how long have you lived outside india ?

Indian woman are oppressed within our indian society, men are regarded as superior so yes, it was a huge culture shock when I found out that Ireland had 2 female presidents
    are you set up for an arranged marriage aswell ?

Quote Originally Posted by mrloverman View Post
    yeah their was that horrific case of the gang rape of those tourists really awfull that they took so long to find the criminals ,how long have you lived outside india ?
    10 years I am British now but cherish my Indian roots !

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast