Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Powerful "WOMAN"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bollywoodbeauty View Post
    Indian woman are oppressed within our indian society, men are regarded as superior so yes, it was a huge culture shock when I found out that Ireland had 2 female presidents
    Indira Gandhi was PM of India, Sonia Gandhi is big power figure. Pratibha Patil was president of India till last year. Yes culturally, in India men are treated superior, but India has had women holding high offices.
    ----------------------------------------------
    I'm a creep,
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doin' here?
    I don't belong here

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Ireland not only had 2 women presidents, we were also the first country to elect a female member of parliament in Europe and we had the first female minister in Europe. Constance Markowitz, 1919 election, amazingly elected before women even had the vote.
    Women voted in the 1918 election, markovitch was made a minister in the first Dáil which comprised of all the Sinn Fein tds (mps) elected in 1918

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

Liberty Love (08-04-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rfc19781 View Post
    police woman
    fireman

for starters, waste of time, too weak, too small. male policemen have to look after them when in a violent situation thus becoming a hindrance than a help

all about being politically correct though
    And women aren't as good as men at cooking, cleaning, cutting hair and making clothes either.
    Last edited by dob; 07-04-14 at 20:38.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    And women aren't as good as men at cooking, cleaning, cutting hair and making clothes either.
    Really bad race car drivers too

by the time they've found the keys in their handbag race is half over

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    What a load of bollox, excuse my french!!... Absolute rubbish... Women make just as good Gardai and firefighters if not better! I think its time for you to step back in the time machine buddy!

lets be honest, they are smaller, weaker, tits get in their way, cant run. Not able to restrain anyone over the age of 10

should be behind a desk if entering these jobs. I wouldnt want them driving either, terribly slow etc

lets be honest, they are smaller, weaker, tits get in their way, cant run. Not able to restrain anyone over the age of 10

should be behind a desk if entering these jobs. I wouldnt want them driving either, terribly slow etc
    You REALLY need to get out more... Unfortunately, I don't have the time or good manners to entertain such rubbish
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

Reviews

that's fair enough, you dont have the time

my opinion is not rubbish, it is an opinion and I believe women should not do certain jobs because they are unable to do it.

You havent given a reason why they should

women and men are not equal, if they were, then they would not be physically different

that's fair enough, you dont have the time

my opinion is not rubbish, it is an opinion and I believe women should not do certain jobs because they are unable to do it.

You havent given a reason why they should

women and men are not equal, if they were, then they would not be physically different
    Physical difference does not constitute equality in modern day society. So for example, should people with disabilities be excluded from certain areas of the workforce?.
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

Reviews

Yes, as harsh as it seems. Would a wheelchair bound person make a good police person chasing a criminal down the street? This may sound like im being silly , but it is a relevant point

We are made to believe that physical difference makes no difference in modern society, but it does. It is just not politically correct to say this out aloud.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast