Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swirl Card

Reviews

Default Swirl Card

I saw a few posts on Swirl cards before, and Im interested in getting one. Does anyone know if its possible to get one without giving your details?

When I look on the site it says you have to register your details, but I read girls here use it to pay their ad fees rather than use their credit/debit card because it doesnt have their details.

Quote Originally Posted by John1234ABCD View Post
    I saw a few posts on Swirl cards before, and Im interested in getting one. Does anyone know if its possible to get one without giving your details?

When I look on the site it says you have to register your details, but I read girls here use it to pay their ad fees rather than use their credit/debit card because it doesnt have their details.
    Call yourself John1234ABCD and use the same mail address and you live in lenster house then your grand remember its just a web reg.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

John1234ABCD (06-04-14)

Reviews

and put clydes address down for it and he'll pass it onto you. he's good like that. thanks again clyde
    Last edited by funlover12; 06-04-14 at 15:24.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Clyde (06-04-14), Irish Sarah (08-04-14)

Reviews

Interesting. And how exactly do they verify a person's age before giving them the card I wonder?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Call yourself John1234ABCD and use the same mail address and you live in lenster house then your grand remember its just a web reg.
    So get the card in a shop and then register online?
    Last edited by John1234ABCD; 07-04-14 at 18:14. Reason: Didnt realise I could get the card in a shop

Reviews

There is a limit to the amount you can put on the card if you haven't verified it, verification requires photo id posted to the swirl people, that then makes the card unlimited. I am not sure, but there may even be a limit to the amount of times you can top up without registering it. O2 might be a better option, but again there will be limits on the amount you can put on the card.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

John1234ABCD (08-04-14)

Quote Originally Posted by John1234ABCD View Post
    So get the card in a shop and then register online?
    Yes John you buy it for a fiver I think, regester online, there is a limit of around 5k after that you have to show ID online and stuff like that....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

John1234ABCD (08-04-14)

I think the maximum permitted at once without registering is €150 anymore than that It has to be registered with your legitimate details...
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

John1234ABCD (08-04-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    There is a limit to the amount you can put on the card if you haven't verified it, verification requires photo id posted to the swirl people, that then makes the card unlimited. I am not sure, but there may even be a limit to the amount of times you can top up without registering it. O2 might be a better option, but again there will be limits on the amount you can put on the card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Yes John you buy it for a fiver I think, regester online, there is a limit of around 5k after that you have to show ID online and stuff like that....
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    I think the maximum permitted at once without registering is €150 anymore than that It has to be registered with your legitimate details...
    Thanks all
    I only need it to pay small amounts monthly.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to John1234ABCD For This Useful Post:

Clyde (08-04-14)

Right David I found out more for you you'll pay €5.99 for the card you register on line then you get a 5 digit code to the address you registered then aviv are online.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast