Hello, gentlemen!

My name is Karla, an international high-class courtesan.
I'm delighted to be back in Ireland after my first experience in the lovely island.
Well educated, multi linguistic, well traveled all over the world... meeting new people is always a challenge I'm happy to take. Despite of my age, I'm a very good listener also I can hold a conversation about politics, psychology, philosophy, law, even soccer if you wish so . I am very fit by nature. My hair, my make-up, nails are always looking very well. I dress immaculate. wearing fancy dresses as well my lingerie is the best quality.

I'm happy to meet you in my luxury and discreet accommodation where we can have a very interesting conversation over a glass of champagne. If we agree to have bedroom fun it will be my pleasure to show you the amazing, wild, naughty, sensual, full with passion side.

You, as my guest, will have my full attention as long I have your company. I never rush but, please, don't overstay your time. To avail of the luxurious service I provide from the time you ring me until you leave, please, be polite, good-manners and clean, otherwise I will not be happy!

Booking in advance is recommended. I only see a few gents a day.

I am happy to meet people from all walks of live while I get the deserved treatment and generosity is showed towards me.

Looking forward to have your company and spend great moments together.

Hugs and kisses,
Karla