Thread: Why not owo?

Default Why not owo?

When i vsit a gg, I can always lick her pussy, so why won't ts girls let me lick & suck their cocks without a condom & vice versa? For me, whether paid for or not, sex is mainly a tactile experience with penetration a (hopefully mutually) satisfactory end that is only as enjoyable as the foreplay.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf42 View Post
    When i vsit a gg, I can always lick her pussy, so why won't ts girls let me lick & suck their cocks without a condom & vice versa? For me, whether paid for or not, sex is mainly a tactile experience with penetration a (hopefully mutually) satisfactory end that is only as enjoyable as the foreplay.
    U can come to suck my without NEXT 14 of April in Dublin and u will get same and even more ;*
    when u don't get owo is because something with hygiene is wrong love, the best solution is always ask by phone what exactly u expect
    Xoxoxo

Thanks for your reply. I would never dream of meeting a girl w/o showering or bathing 1st. Anything else would be an insult to her and shame on me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bjf42 For This Useful Post:

ALEXIA LAURENT (04-04-14)

5. Default

I'm considering seeing a TS or a TV soon. Is owo both ways not common or do only a small number of these beautiful ladies do it?

Been with 4 different ts girls and I have always sucked their cocks without condom but they never do owo on me. Why would a ts not let you suck her with condom on??

Quote Originally Posted by Drico900 View Post
    Been with 4 different ts girls and I have always sucked their cocks without condom but they never do owo on me. Why would a ts not let you suck her with condom on??
    Mmmm use to be both ways... Maybe u get some picky ones hehehe