Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The govs proposed health insurance - a rant.

Blog Entries

Default The govs proposed health insurance - a rant.

for a change im going to have a rant here. Ill keep my rant brief, simple and to the point. Why the fuck should I, someone who exercises all the time, rarely drinks, doesnt eat junk food much at all etc pay the same as someone who doesnt do these things?
    Westside.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Clyde (03-04-14), JMastodon (04-04-14), oscarmilde (03-04-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    for a change im going to have a rant here. Ill keep my rant brief, simple and to the point. Why the fuck should I, someone who exercises all the time, rarely drinks, doesnt eat junk food much at all etc pay the same as someone who doesnt do these things?
    Westside.
    Because they tax the bejasus out of most of those items to fund healthcare. Seriously think of the tax on fags alone. Sweets and fried food are next to be hit.

Reviews

The same reason for having any sort of insurance

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

warmcome (03-04-14)

Reviews

Westside.
    Someone has to pay for my Alcohol fueled,Mc Donald's food and couch potatoe lifestyle,and I am far to lazy.
    Thank you in advance

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Clyde (03-04-14), Wolverine (03-04-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Someone has to pay for my Alcohol fueled,Mc Donald's food and couch potatoe lifestyle,and I am far to lazy.
    Thank you in advance
    yep which is exactly my point. Pay for it yourself and the consequences of your fatarse frolics.

Westside.

L'Oréal because I'm worth it.

No but in fairness it's balderdash in fact the country is balderdash, run by muppets. It's on a downward spiral. Your all fucked get the hell out of the place your all going to catch depression, it's spreading like a queers legs in a public toilet.

Clyde's motivational speech of the day.
    Last edited by Clyde; 03-04-14 at 09:45.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

warmcome (03-04-14)

Reviews

This country is broke, simple as that. Unless we do something to stop the massive amount of money we pay every single year to foreign banks we will be hit with tax after tax.

In the last few years, we have USC,property tax,a 2% VAT increase, water charges on the way, and God forbid if you ever bought a second house.

Reviews

yep which is exactly my point. Pay for it yourself and the consequences of your fatarse frolics.

Westside.
    I am happy for you to pay,i really don't see what all the fuss is about.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Clyde (03-04-14)

Quote Originally Posted by bobten View Post
    This country is broke, simple as that. Unless we do something to stop the massive amount of money we pay every single year to foreign banks we will be hit with tax after tax.

In the last few years, we have USC,property tax,a 2% VAT increase, water charges on the way, and God forbid if you ever bought a second house.
    Ah here it's a joke everything is going up in price, whereas abroad all is coming down.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

WHy we are paying tax for free gp care for healthy kids is beyond me, while making cuts to the elderly who need it. The fact someone who is healthy will still have to take out healthcare and if he earns more money he's subsidising the lifestyle choice of people being on the dole, all the while still having to pay the same amount of tax and USC, I wonder where the hell income tax and STILL PRSI is going it's like we have to pay for EVERYTHING

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast