Thread: Cyber Bullies RTE 2 Have you ever been cyber bullied ?

Blog Entries

Question Cyber Bullies RTE 2 Have you ever been cyber bullied ?

Cyber Bullies RTE 2 Have you ever been cyber bullied ?

Cyber Bullies RTE 2

I have just watched a film on RTE 2 which has just finished about Cyber Bullies. Very interesting as it showed how to deal with such people and the devastating effects such bullies have on other people’s lives and now have help groups to help people get through such bad experiences from these bullies due to the suicides because of such act from bullies via the internet.

I am interested to hear what would a person have to do on-line towards another person to be classed as a Cyber/Internet Bully in your view?

Do you think that face book and other social sites do enough to protect children and other from such bullies?

What action do you think face book and other social site should take against cyber bullies?

If you have been cyber bullied what effect did this have on you or your family life or social life? And what action did you take to deal with the effect of such act towards you/your family to get over this?

It cost nothing to be nice to another person!

Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 29-03-14 at 02:51.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Cyber Bullies RTE 2 Have you ever been cyber bullied ?

Cyber Bullies RTE 2

I have just watched a film on RTE 2 which has just finished about Cyber Bullies. Very interesting as it showed how to deal with such people and the devastating effects such bullies have on other people’s lives and now have help groups to help people get through such bad experiences from these bullies due to the suicides because of such act from bullies via the internet.

I am interested to hear what would a person have to do on-line towards another person to be classed as a Cyber/Internet Bully in your view?

Do you think that face book and other social sites do enough to protect children and other from such bullies?

What action do you think face book and other social site should take against cyber bullies?

If you have been cyber bullied what effect did this have on you or your family life or social life? And what action did you take to deal with the effect of such act towards you/your family to get over this?

It cost nothing to be nice to another person!

Lady Von Teese
    hello lady!

it's difficult to define that because it could be subtle, like ignoring someone, thanking a post where someone wasn't being nice?
    the word bully gets abused a bit now, children might describe their parents authority as bullying or an employee with their employer etc.

no happy, fulfilled person would bully, so it's important to remember that. a bully wants to spread their sadness.
    i think the whole area warrants a great deal of research. x

Blog Entries

Question What action would you take to stop a Cyber Bully causing you harm in your life?

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    hello lady!

it's difficult to define that because it could be subtle, like ignoring someone, thanking a post where someone wasn't being nice?
    the word bully gets abused a bit now, children might describe their parents authority as bullying or an employee with their employer etc.

no happy, fulfilled person would bully, so it's important to remember that. a bully wants to spread their sadness.
    i think the whole area warrants a great deal of research. x

What action would you take to stop a Cyber Bully causing you harm in your life?

I do understand where you are coming from honey as the statics of children bulling others on-line where so many where and still are committing suicide is why they made internet laws to stomp out such disgusting behaviour toward not only children but adults too. So I am not talking about someone not being friendly or ignoring another person as that is just life.

There are still many adults out there who act like children by bulling on-line to complete strangers (because they feel their competition at work, someone who may not fancy them back, craves attention, out of loneliness or just so much time on their hands and nothing better to do) hence I was referring to when a person (over 18 years old that are accountable for their actions) who act in malic, being spiteful, vindictive towards another person on the internet when on-line in chat rooms etc.

I like many have met some uncouth charters on-line but when they try and get the better of me by lowering me to their level I deal with like water off a ducks back by laughing at them without the same behaviour they have towards me but I do stand up for myself by giving just as I get back but in a funny way ( and without the abuse) and not lowering myself to their sociopathic behaviour but when it has come to any person trying to fuck with my work I do take action by reporting this person for not only what they are doing to me but I go through all their post too and where it is possible report this too.

So just wondering what the guys and girls would class as internet bulling and what would it take for them to report them to either the website they would be using or to the make an official report to the internet browsers or take legal action toward a Cyber Bully?

All the best
    lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view