Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Program to blur out the face?

Reviews

Default What a lady.

Dolly, yet again you dazzle me with your depths. Is there anything this lady can't do.
    I have visited Fiona before & she is hot. Just had a thought, she is very Bi & heaven might resemble something like Dolly & Fiona doing a duo ???????????
    The weapon might be out of commission but the brain can't stop, I'm afraid.

Any dates yet for your trip dear ?
    TheNads.

Talking now thats a thought!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Dolly, yet again you dazzle me with your depths. Is there anything this lady can't do.
    I have visited Fiona before & she is hot. Just had a thought, she is very Bi & heaven might resemble something like Dolly & Fiona doing a duo ???????????
    The weapon might be out of commission but the brain can't stop, I'm afraid.

Any dates yet for your trip dear ?
    TheNads.
    Thank you Nads for putting such a dreamy image in my head at the beginning of my day, i will have a doll like smile on my face all day!!!

And thanks for the compliment

Fiona XXX

Default Certainly!

Nads, let's bring you back in with a bang! Fiona and Dolly, two cutey-beauties to worship your new awakening! Yes, I think Fiona would be a lovely girl to kiss and all those fun things Bi girls do. We are Kinky, Creative, and... best of all... Classy
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 07-11-08 at 08:58.

Reviews

Default I'm dizzy

Girls, you have given me one of those devious, self-satisfied smiles that'll get me through my sabatical. Time can't go quick enough for this frustrated fella.
    Only 31 days, 4 hrs ................. & who's counting ???????????????

I've had a chat with my ailing chappy & he has promised to behave once he gets his reward in Dec.
    TheNads.

Reviews

Its generally every heterosexual mans fantasy but isn't it just wonderful to see two women 'at it', I Saw a blue recently was all about women 'doing' each other with Strapons this was the ultimate for me!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234