Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do we get Saul to Claudia?

Reviews

Default How do we get Saul to Claudia?

It would seem that Claudia has selfishly cancelled her tour and now will NOT be going to Galway. Now whereas this is understandable as there is no more unfortunate or undesirable an address as Galway, save only for Limerick, but still, I feel sorry for the little fella.

Saul has been flirting ad nauseum with Claudia on the boards in trepidation of her promised visit. Claudia has responded with smileys and Kissey Kissey type of posts to lead him on. She then announces her tour. Not only did she announce it but Blatantly advertised it in her sig for all to see. A few days before she is about to arrive she deletes the sig and flippantly announces that she couldn't be bothered going to Galway.

I feel Claudia purposely played with the feelings of this man, and her cruel incitement to sexual frustration on poor Sauls behalf should not go unpunished. This man must be beside himself with disappointment. He has never been outside of Galway in his life, except when dad took him to the ploughing championships in the JCB last august. Why should this poor man be pushed outside of his comfort zone. Its just not fair....

I hereby suggest that Claudia should take the bus to Galway and service this man, free of charge, or else she be shunned from these boards as a heartless trollop, and banned for no less then two weeks...

Discuss...
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 27-03-14 at 12:21. Reason: Hey Saul... SUCKERRRRRRRRRRR :D

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (27-03-14), adrienn (27-03-14), nautural bbw (27-03-14)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    It would seem that Claudia has selfishly cancelled her tour and now will NOT be going to Galway. Now whereas this is understandable as there is no more unfortunate or undesirable an address as Galway, save only for Limerick, but still, I feel sorry for the little fella.

Saul has been flirting ad nauseum with Claudia on the boards in trepidation of her promised visit. Claudia has responded with smileys and Kissey Kissey type of posts to lead him on. She then announces her tour. Not only did she announce it but Blatantly advertised it in her sig for all to see. A few days before she is about to arrive she deletes the sig and flippantly announces that she couldn't be bothered going to Galway.

I feel Claudia purposely played with the feelings of this man, and her cruel incitement to sexual frustration on poor Sauls behalf should not go unpunished. This man must be beside himself with disappointment. He has never been outside of Galway in his life, except when dad took him to the ploughing championships in the JCB last august. Why should this poor man be pushed outside of his comfort zone. Its just not fair....

I hereby suggest that Claudia should take the bus to Galway and service this man, free of charge, or else she be shunned from these boards as a heartless trollop, and banned for no less then two weeks...

Discuss...
    U ruined my reputation in an instant.

Talking

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitruvian For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (27-03-14)

Reviews

Thank you for your concern
    Claudia set off on her "world" tour of Ireland,alas the innicence of youth she selected Cork as her first stop,for some reason she felt the need to return to Dublin,I will not speculate as to why,I am sure it's not the cork accent/language that frightened her.

Now I have had the pleasure of a conversation with Claudia and I can set your mind at rest,the Location may have changed but the rendezvous shall still happen

On a side note her feckin accent is as hot as she is!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

adrienn (27-03-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    Babe,going to Cork kinda did that

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (27-03-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    I m not

11. The Following User Says Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

Vitruvian (27-03-14)

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Babe,going to Cork kinda did that
    So my reputation is ruined and instead of console me u what...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (27-03-14)

Blog Entries

Discuss...
    pay him the taxi fare
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

adrienn (27-03-14), JAMESCORK (27-03-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    Baby.... reputation?.. You have to earn a reputation... You had your chance when you came to Cork. And in choosing Cork you had a chance to show that behind that gypsy façade there is a lady of class, a lady of discerning taste, a lady of culture. Ok, I lied about the band and the Lord Mayor, but still I had plans for you. Plans that would have allowed you hobnob with people of distinction, friends of mine, like the treasurer of the glen boxing club... class...

But just as I was about to extend the invitation, you left!! Rather strange as the only person I told I was calling that day was Saul...

Wait....

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (27-03-14), adrienn (27-03-14)

Baby.... reputation?.. You have to earn a reputation... You had your chance when you came to Cork. And in choosing Cork you had a chance to show that behind that gypsy façade there is a lady of class, a lady of discerning taste, a lady of culture. Ok, I lied about the band and the Lord Mayor, but still I had plans for you. Plans that would have allowed you hobnob with people of distinction, friends of mine, like the treasurer of the glen boxing club... class...

But just as I was about to extend the invitation, you left!! Rather strange as the only person I told I was calling that day was Saul...

Wait....
    Gypsy?!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast