Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A small question .... A hard answer ....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raisasweet View Post
    I trink it is much better to try , than to live with thought that you haven't tried :*
    Doesn't it depend on the sacrifice that you are making in order to try? I mean, not all life choices we make are the right ones, so if you discover that the penalties are too high, then why would you continue?

An old saying is... There are many ways to skin a cat. (no offense to any cat's reading this). The point is, the first method may not be the best method, so why continue in that direction? It is better to re-evaluate and look for a new direction than move forward blindly.

You also need to respect yourself and your own boundaries. After all, if you don't respect yourself, no one else will.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 27-03-14 at 01:29.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DEGEA99 View Post
    So you try and fail , but no harm in failing we learn from this and this can help us make us stronger
    What If you fail at dismantling a bomb and blow your legs off? You aint gonna come out stronger for that hahahaha
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure .

Welcome to the boards raisa I'm doc the shy mod .: doc xx
    :* :* kiss sweety

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DEGEA99 View Post
    So you try and fail , but no harm in failing we learn from this and this can help us make us stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Doesn't it depend on the sacrifice that you are making in order to try? I mean, not all life choices we make are the right ones, so if you discover that the penalties are too high, then why would you continue?

An old saying is... There are many ways to skin a cat. (no offense to any cat's reading this). The point is, the first method may not be the best method, so why continue in that direction? It is better to re-evaluate and look for a new direction than move forward blindly.

You also need to respect yourself and your own boundaries. After all, if you don't respect yourself, no one else will.

everything in life is dependent on the sacrifice that you have to do. depends on the how much is worth the sacrifice. Yet almost all things in life worth trying to feel like you live

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure .

Welcome to the boards raisa I'm doc the shy mod .: doc xx
    you don't need to be shy .... Feel free and speack with me sweety ... : P : *

Sweet kiss xXxXx

Blog Entries

What's worse, to fail or do not you try?
    Not to try by a mile. Thats assuming its really what you want to do. A lot of people dont bother trying because its not really in their hearts to do it. There is no way youll get good at anything without screwing up every now and then.

Westside.

A great philosopher once said 'Do or do not; there is no try.'

(That was Master Yoda but it doesn't mitigate the importance of the sentiment)

Reviews

simple if at first you dont succeed try try again,but it is better to have tried and failed than not tried at all

Failure is always an option, but one you must learn from

Blog Entries

everything in life is dependent on the sacrifice that you have to do. depends on the how much is worth the sacrifice. Yet almost all things in life worth trying to feel like you live
    As a Mother I disagree. I have done many things in the name of my child and he has been the strength I needed to conquer many trials and tribulations, but at the same time, he has also been the reason why I have not done many things, that may have been good for me as a person, but not for him. For me, being a Mother is more important than me feeling alive. I can do that when the responsibility is no longer mine and he is standing on his own two feet independently.

I have made many sacrifices in his name, but not my own.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast