Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: In the gym

I never used make up in gym and yes I like when guys watching me some of them a little shy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

scotty123 (25-03-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rfc19781 View Post
    tbh everyone is wasting their time thinking lifting more will impress them if they like you they like you not because you are squatting 327492793287293479243kgs when they walk past haha
    yeah I think alot girls just secretly laughing at you well me haha when your bursting yourself to lift the weight but its just some fecking animal instinct i guess ,like your not working the muscle cus your fucking up the weight and fucking up your joints but was hoping the girls would throw in a opinion hear it from the horses mouth

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    I never used make up in gym and yes I like when guys watching me some of them a little shy
    yeah but do you watch the guys or care what there lifting just curious

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    yeah but do you watch the guys or care what there lifting just curious
    I pretend I m fussy I don't lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr.britvic View Post
    i think u have answered the question yourself ........the gym is the easiest place in the world to meet women in my own experience , a small percentage of women have an interest in the beefcake style guy who has muscles bulging from everywhere but little brainspace left for anything else ,

women normally like the fit/ toned guy , who can hold a conversation or who can charm the tight Lycra pants off of her

think most women prefer to get their session in without having the lycra pants charmed of them tbh. why else are they there for?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rfc19781 For This Useful Post:

mr.britvic (25-03-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I pretend I m fussy I don't lol
    great that saves my back I say you are say it would take a special guy to catch your heart or any girls here

Blog Entries
    Reviews

think most women prefer to get their session in without having the lycra pants charmed of them tbh. why else are they there for?
    yeah its really hard to thing of something to say without looking like a creep and there sweaty and panting and just want to get there workout done well there was once a girl chatted to me at the water fountain and followed me to the weights area to chat but found out she had a boyfriend

Blog Entries
    Reviews

wat gym u go 2 claudia
    some men look back and say WHY ME.... i look forward and say WHY NOT

Reviews

Agreed! There are some very fit young hotties at my own gym, but they all seem to be focused on the task at-hand when there, as am I. I can't recall EVER getting any action going for myself with a girl I met at the gym. I've had a few that I knew before who I got to go to the gym with me, but I've never hit on nor ever successfully picked-up a lady I met while at the gym. It's not why I'm there, and it's typically not what the properly fit ones are there for either.
    Fighting the Good Fight...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    yeah its really hard to thing of something to say without looking like a creep and there sweaty and panting and just want to get there workout done well there was once a girl chatted to me at the water fountain and followed me to the weights area to chat but found out she had a boyfriend

im more thinking about myself. im in the gym to train. I have no interest in women for that time there haha

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast