Thread: Dublin: Handjob heaven

1. Love Dublin: Handjob heaven

Looking for something relaxing, teasing and different to your run of the mill handjob..

I see there is a Cork request already with this reply:

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Like the lads here said, it’s not going to be hard to find a hand job here on EI, however if you are looking for a tantric genital massage which is so much better than any hand job you will get honey!
    A hand job will be a girl rubbing your dick up and down till you cum (whopy)! If that is what you are searching for, you will have no bother in finding it.

Now let me explain, a tantric genital massage is so much more than having a hand rubbing your dick up and down till you cum and with a hand job you’ll lucky if you last 5 minuet ‘s before it’s over and done with!

With what I do and my technique, you are able to feel so relaxed, think of nothing else while you lay with your mouth wide open moaning and groaning, staying in an orgasmic state way longer than you could a hand job but feel just like were orgasuming but still without cuming.

Wow! When you do cum, it’s going to be soooo good, you will be having a hot flush, hart palpitations and the best bloody orgasm you could have even imagined would be possible, just be careful of the ceiling please. Loll

So if you want just the mundane hand job honey, all the best as like the lads here said, it’s going to be so easy to find, however if you are looking for something that is going to blow your mind, body, soul and keep you in a height of ecstasy for so much longer before even cumming than you could have even expect and something totally different to the norm of course, then you know who to contact, don’t you. It’s all about pleasure, not pain just encase those who don’t know me are wondering. Loll

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

But i'm looking for fun in Dublin and either recommendations from other peoples experiences or if the ladies have something they can recommend? Tomorrow between 9 - 12 would be the rough timeline too..

2 tips.
    First - spend a little bit more. Quality over quantity.

Second - Try Vera Massage in D18.
    Fantastic.

Cheers

3. The Following User Says Thank You to inbelfast For This Useful Post:

Looking4MoreFun (24-03-14)

MrBump Guest

Would like the same in Dublin 2,4 or 6