Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Are you able to able to pleasure your own body by giving yourself oral?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    [

Ohhh Samlad

Be careful what you offer Samlad. I may not let you come up for air and wash your face while you are down there too. Loll No I am not joking either. I am sure you may enjoy it just as much as I am now imagining you’re warm head between my long sexy white legs and your hot wet tongue slithering as it works up them to work your magic, slowing tantalizing me as your moving towards to my nether regions and on to the erotic zone’s starting off very slowly then….. Wow, must pull myself together and get on with my studies. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    I prefer the more serious ladies. The other one's don't really mean what they say.

Ohhh Samlad

Be careful what you offer Samlad. I may not let you come up for air and wash your face while you are down there too. Loll No I am not joking either. I am sure you may enjoy it just as much as I am now imagining you’re warm head between my long sexy white legs and your hot wet tongue slithering as it works up them to work your magic, slowing tantalizing me as your moving towards to my nether regions and on to the erotic zone’s starting off very slowly then….. Wow, must pull myself together and get on with my studies. Loll

Omg! What I lovely thoughts of getting rid of any back pain.Lol

It also seems Rachel’s is getting jealous already and getting her knickers all in a twist about your request to help me out, I think you may have some competition with assisting me with that one honey. Loll

Happy fun days EI girls and boys

Lady Von Teese

Well hello again Rachel. Loll

Seems you are not with it today are you honey as I can assure you Rachel, like many people around the world, Samlad can not only write a response for himself, make his own decisions if he so choose and has a mind of his own also.

And believe me honey I do not only turn more than a guy’s head when I am out and about but the girls too so I guessing you saw some of my new photos and couldn’t help yourself but to find a way of seeking my attention yet again. Loll so why not stop messing about and give into your cravings to have me put you over my knees for a good spanking, I sure it would do you the world of good and save so much bitching on here? Loll

I totally enjoy our on-line banter so please feel free to just contact me instead of finding little girls tactics to gain my attention honey.

Also, I see you have a new trade mark PMSL, its means what?
    Lady Von Teese
    Same post twice , screaming for attention , aren't you?

What pictures of yours? I like young , beautiful , model type ladies therefore you are not something to look to... No offence , I am sure you have your fans ....

A joke ..
    Last edited by Rachel Divine; 25-03-14 at 23:24.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    I prefer the more serious ladies. The other one's don't really mean what they say.
    Oh I know that honey, just a bit of banter with him plus after Rachel seeing this and my new photos I knew she could not help herself as it dont take much for here to get her knickers in a twist.Loll Some people have just nothing better to do then try and make others feel the way they do inside, very sad and a few other chosen word which I will not mention here. Loll

Have a good night honey.

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

Oh I know that honey, just a bit of banter with him plus after Rachel seeing this and my new photos I knew she could not help herself as it dont take much for here to get her knickers in a twist.Loll Some people have just nothing better to do then try and make others feel the way they do inside, very sad and a few other chosen word which I will not mention here. Loll

Have a good night honey.

Lady Von Teese
    You are doing just fine LVT.

You're the bigger tijee for rising to the bait !

Blog Entries

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Pmsl ... I assure you Sam is not into mature ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Same post twice , screaming for attention , aren't you?

What pictures of yours? I like young , beautiful , model type ladies therefore you are not something to look to... No offence , I am sure you have your fans ....

A joke ..
    Self-praise is no praise whatsoever, Loll Oh well you will learn when your brain gets a chance to grow up. loll and as for you saying “I’m” a attention seeker, you are the person answering post in such a horrid way, not Me. Loll

A person who is pretending they are 20 years of age, having their photos photo shopped and pretending they are English and spending all those hours they have knocking others down and looking at themselves in a mirror does not make you a “model type”. Loll OMG! Get away from the mirror you are just confusing yourself even more honey. Loll

Oh and by the way honey apart from changing laws in the UK to protect children I have already had 28 offers of modelling jobs offering £1000 - £3000 a day even at my age ohhh imagine that loll, so sweetie has Huge Heffner ever contacted you and offered you work in several of his magazines and film. Loll I think not as its looking for classy not the deluded and those who are screaming out for attention.

No offence intended. Loll

Have a lovely day Rachel

Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 26-03-14 at 00:36.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    You are doing just fine LVT.

You're the bigger tijee for rising to the bait !

Work most be very slow for someone for such a long time as they have so much time on their hand to behave in such a uncouth manner towards so many.

Sweet Dreams and positive times

Lady Von Teese

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678