Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Welcome back Hot Lizzy!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Nice and short today,
    Westsode

Better not take too many so... and definatly dont give any to lizzy.. enough shite coming out of her already..

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Better not take too many so... and definatly dont give any to lizzy.. enough shite coming out of her already..

YOU SAID YOU WERE'NT GOING TO REPLY TO ANY OF MY MAIL SO I MADE THAT MISTAKE SO THAT YOU WOULD.

OH DEAR LET YOUR SIDE DOWN AGAIN.........CAN IT BE TRUE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE ENGLISH AND THE IRISH..........

YEP SURE WOULD WE DO HAVE ALL YOUR IRISH FOOTIE PLAYERS THAT DONT REALLY WANT TO PLAY FOR THEIR COUNTRY

5TH LETTER WROTE THAT BEFORE AND NO I DIDNT GOOGLE IT AS IT SIMILAR TO THE LATIN AND WELL I HAVE BEEN TAUGHT THAT.

SO POG IT................ LIZZY

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    YOU SAID YOU WERE'NT GOING TO REPLY TO ANY OF MY MAIL SO I MADE THAT MISTAKE SO THAT YOU WOULD.

OH DEAR LET YOUR SIDE DOWN AGAIN.........CAN IT BE TRUE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE ENGLISH AND THE IRISH..........

YEP SURE WOULD WE DO HAVE ALL YOUR IRISH FOOTIE PLAYERS THAT DONT REALLY WANT TO PLAY FOR THEIR COUNTRY

5TH LETTER WROTE THAT BEFORE AND NO I DIDNT GOOGLE IT AS IT SIMILAR TO THE LATIN AND WELL I HAVE BEEN TAUGHT THAT.

SO POG IT................ LIZZY

Grow up you silly little tart.
    Pog it?
    i woulnd slap that saggy arse of yours with a stick..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lizzy ass.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	6082  

Lightbulb TS Club

Hey epsilon, why don't you join the new TS Carlito's club, and so you go along with the flow with Carlitos and Skyblue???? You get to advertise for free, and it seems you may not have real competition for a while , and if yous dare to learn by sticking together with each other instead of fighting like the girls I can foresee a bright future for yous guys!!!!!!!!

007Flypan

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    Hey epsilon, why don't you join the new TS Carlito's club, and so you go along with the flow with Carlitos and Skyblue???? You get to advertise for free, and it seems you may not have real competition for a while , and if yous dare to learn by sticking together with each other instead of fighting like the girls I can foresee a bright future for yous guys!!!!!!!!

007Flypan
    Are you lizzys new body guard?? you looser.
    what do you think you will get from her? a freebie?
    007Flyshit..licenced to..... drive a bus...
    Last edited by Epsilon; 06-11-08 at 15:05.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Is that your wife - great arse shame about the face

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Grow up you silly little tart.
    Pog it?
    i woulnd slap that saggy arse of yours with a stick..

No you Pog it.......... now thats childish just like you. You wouldn't get a chance to knock on my door come to that even call me.........ohhhhhhhhh you are just to easy to anoy.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking The future is bright, the future is orange

Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post

007Flypan

I SEE NO FUTURE FOR THEM...........THATS SHORT AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.......

YOU SHOULD FEEL SORRY FOR THEM BUT ITS SO BLOODY HARD TO - SO I WONT.

Reviews

No you Pog it.......... now thats childish just like you. You wouldn't get a chance to knock on my door come to that even call me.........ohhhhhhhhh you are just to easy to anoy.
    Why would i knock on your door.. unless i was doing meals on wheals or a mobile saggy ass lifting service.. buttocks bottox on wheels.
    elizabeth a bear wouldn't hug you and the tide wouldn't take you out... sure your mother used to tie a piece of meat around you neck so the dogs would play with you..
    you realy are totally up your own arse... have a long look at your self.. your not all that.. far from it...

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Oh you dont love me then.........crying in london

Quote Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
    why would i knock on your door.. Unless i was doing meals on wheals or a mobile saggy ass lifting service.. Buttocks bottox on wheels.
    Elizabeth a bear wouldn't hug you and the tide wouldn't take you out... Sure your mother used to tie a piece of meat around you neck so the dogs would play with you..
    You realy are totally up your own arse... Have a long look at your self.. Your not all that.. Far from it...
    he he i am all that.......shame you arent........:d

Reviews

he he i am all that.......shame you arent........:d

Fucking priceless... you are one in a million hilton.. thank god..

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast