Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Welcome back Hot Lizzy!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking I should know what gemma that you are a slapper-yep you are

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    lol now you are the one that made me laugh liz. I have not seen any punters that have had ow and as for my regular clients they all get owo. It is not my problem if i do not need to fuck every client. If i did i say i would be like a basketball hoop. You should know..

Gemma

no i dont know cos i dont see that many clients you silly girl cos unlike you i dont have to............

Lifes a bitch - just like gemma and the hag tiger..........both dim wits.

Go dish out some anadin extra cos thats what you need a lot of extra with all that weight to keep up......... Ta ta fatties i have work to do now on my site and i wanted you to know that this stuff - well you couldnt make it up.

Pimps dont you just love yours gemma......... Tee hee..........:d:d:d

Default reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    no i dont know cos i dont see that many clients you silly girl cos unlike you i dont have to............

Go dish out some anadin extra cos thats what you need a lot of extra with all that weight to keep up......... Ta ta fatties i have work to do now on my site and i wanted you to know that this stuff - well you couldnt make it up.

Yes, go and work on your site. I'm sure you have a lot of reviews to remove and edit. Jesus! I'd say you'll be working on your site all night.

Oh I was just wondering ... do you have a big nose!!!!!!

LMAO.. I am curvy and do not care. Once I am happy that is all that matters.. Go finish your horse food while you are editing your profile.. Your just a pieball

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirls View Post
    I won Liz, you can't beat the Irish .... stop trying
    You are right there. YOU CAN NOT BEAT THE IRISH

Gemma or shall I say IRISH Gem
    XxX

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up You looked at the site more times than is normal for a woman

yes, go and work on your site. I'm sure you have a lot of reviews to remove and edit. Jesus! I'd say you'll be working on your site all night.

Oh i was just wondering ... Do you have a big nose!!!!!!

i love it that you are so jealous of the likes of dolly and several others on here that have outstanding websites..........

Sadly you cant seem to have even the slightest tiny template doesnt cost much to have that - still you arent professional are you.

Ta ta............dont be jealous, go on a diet............:d:d:d:d

Default of course

I'm a street worker like your mother. What the hell do I need a website for. I don't even have shower facilities or ESB. I just hang around and wait for some guy to give me €50 for a suck. On saturdays I go to the wolf tones in Letterkenny and do blow jobs for a drink. And let me tell you I leave that pub langers.

Have to go now, my €1 euro in the cypercafe is up.

Lads will be hanging around the 'Quiet Moments' until 12 tonight. Will be in black, not showered and offer everything 'without' .... just like Liz's mother.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

I'm a street worker like your mother. What the hell do I need a website for. I don't even have shower facilities or ESB. I just hang around and wait for some guy to give me €50 for a suck. On saturdays I go to the wolf tones in Letterkenny and do blow jobs for a drink. And let me tell you I leave that pub langers.

Have to go now, my €1 euro in the cypercafe is up.

Lads will be hanging around the 'Quiet Moments' until 12 tonight. Will be in black, not showered and offer everything 'without' .... just like Liz's mother.

DIDN'T KNOW YOU KNEW MY MOTHER......... YEP SHE'S OUT ON THE STREET EVERY DAY FOR A 30 MINUTE WALK........

MY MOTHER DOES EVERYTHING WITH......... FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST THAT'S WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE FROM MY MOTHER - NOTHING WITHOUT THERE.......

I HAVE TO LEAVE YOU NOW TIGERHAG COS I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO - LIKE WORK BUT THEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT OTHER WORK I DO NOW......... TA TA FROM THE LOVELY UK...........

CIAO

Default god help the old whore

Jesus, is that what the old bag is doing now. Making breakfast in the night shelters for drugies and alcohs. Gosh she was some cock sucker in her day. A fine woman at that.
    No I don't have anything to do. Just came into the cybercafe for a bit of heat. Cold on the streets tonight, but I pulled two. €100 not bad and its not even 10 yes.

Reviews

Default Did you Google my name??

One thing i would like is to be 25 again - to be like Gemma no - cos you know why - im not jealous of anyone.

I started out only 3 years ago sweetie so wrong again - you dont know what you are talking about as usual cos my body is firm and gorgeous as all those that have seen me could tell you - but Mr. 3rd letter of a dead Greek alphabet - thats what Epsilon stands for, it maybe happening to you but not to me - sorry old bean got it all wrong again.

Three cheers for Obama.......... hip hip.......... sorry not jealous why would i be - i would love to be 25 again thats all ........ta ta............
    Did you Google my name???
    Well if you did, im flattered, but one slight problem, Epsilon is the fifth letter of the greek alphabet not the third..
    If you must try and look intelligent, get your facts right.....
    Epsilon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    dont you just hate when people try to look smart and then fuck it up.. I am so embarrased for you...

Have a nice day.

Default Its a brand of high strength laxitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Did you Google my name???
    Well if you did, im flattered, but one slight problem, Epsilon is the fifth letter of the greek alphabet not the third..
    If you must try and look intelligent, get your facts right.....
    Epsilon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    dont you just hate when people try to look smart and then fuck it up.. I am so embarrased for you...

Have a nice day.

Nice and short today,
    Westsode

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast