Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Patricia - question about inboxes

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default Patricia - question about inboxes

    I was wondering if you have option for escorts to increase their mailbox size? I see many times a few of us girls have mentioned our inbox gets filled up and cant accept any new messages. Is there a way to increase the inbox size of escorts? Maybe if you wanted to offer it as a paid feature? Thanks Dolly

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Go on Dolly, just for you I've increased it to 200.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default hahahahhahahahah

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I was wondering if you have option for escorts to increase their mailbox size? I see many times a few of us girls have mentioned our inbox gets filled up and cant accept any new messages. Is there a way to increase the inbox size of escorts? Maybe if you wanted to offer it as a paid feature? Thanks Dolly
    oh good lord,my mind is off again.Im in stitches.Can i see your inbox plz?

    I was born in an envelope,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default Sorry Westside

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    oh good lord,my mind is off again.Im in stitches.Can i see your inbox plz?

    I was born in an envelope,
    Westside.
    But my private messages are confidential, unless of course someone has been begging me for 4 months to show the ones he wrote. Other then in an extreme and weird case such as that one, sorry, noone is allowed to see my inbox but me.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 02-11-08 at 20:15.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default Thankyou Patricia!

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Go on Dolly, just for you I've increased it to 200.
    You are such a sweetheart. Thankyou so much. Would you like a back massage or anything? I give brilliant back massages. You are such a nice person. xoxoxo Dollyangels14angels13angels19

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default boxes

    do guys really want ladies with bigger boxes

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default All compliments for West today

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    in an odd extreme case
    One of the few ppl who hasnt found me odd.Thank you Dolly.

    A chicken sandwich on the house at Westville,
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default No I dont find you odd

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    One of the few ppl who hasnt found me odd.Thank you Dolly.

    A chicken sandwich on the house at Westville,
    Westside.
    I think you are very funny. I like reading your posts. You make me laugh, and I love to laugh. Life is too short to have an ugly frown on the face. True, I may get a wrinkle from smiling so much, but Id rather the wrinkle go up in a smile wrinkle, rather then an ugly frown wrinkle going down my face! O my god, how ugly is a frown line wrinkle?? May Dolly never get a frown line wrinkle. May westie never get a frown line wrinkle either. May Dolly and Westie only have happy smiling wrinkles and happy attitudes and really fucking good jokes to tell.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Breakfast

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    One of the few ppl who hasnt found me odd.Thank you Dolly.

    A chicken sandwich on the house at Westville,
    Westside.
    hey and i dont getbreakfast hope rooms are en-suite


    Im in a cupboard now
    Ber

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Bring your own breakfast

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    hey and i dont getbreakfast hope rooms are en-suite


    Im in a cupboard now
    Ber
    herd of cattle in my bedroom,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •