Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Im very concerned now

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Im very concerned now

    We havnt heard from QPH in a few days.I have this terrible feeling of an avalanche of literature coming at the commuinity here.
    A huge long post of quotations,formulas,appendices,diagrams and calculations.A happy 23rd birthday on opening and a happy 24th on closing it.Four seasons length of writings.The bloody title would probably break the Guinness Book Of Records for most words.Oh God Sweetie do something soon.

    Get a bigger sever Sweetie,hurry up,
    Westside.
    Last edited by westside; 02-11-08 at 15:59. Reason: ops

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default I just realised this should be in the off topic area

    but its nice to give you something to do though Sweetie.Hate to see you monotonous.IE i did it deliberatly.

    She loves me now,
    Westside.
    Banned User

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default me too

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    We havnt heard from QPH in a few days.I have this terrible feeling of an avalanche of literature coming at the commuinity here.
    A huge long post of quotations,formulas,appendices,diagrams and calculations.A happy 23rd birthday on opening and a happy 24th on closing it.Four seasons length of writings.The bloody title would probably break the Guinness Book Of Records for most words.Oh God Sweetie do something soon.

    Get a bigger sever Sweetie,hurry up,
    Westside.
    well im also very concerened westie
    Dont know if uve heard but apparently im his spy in the chat room
    In this world of intrigue and espionage i dread he may have been
    assasianated if so whats to become of me will i forever be lost in
    the field(ie the chat room)
    with all this secret imformation i have gathered am i now also at risk.
    Imay even have to defect to the other side.
    God speed

    lurking in a dark corner trying to remain invisible
    Ber
    ps westie can u offer a safe haven

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    well im also very concerened westie
    Dont know if uve heard but apparently im his spy in the chat room
    In this world of intrigue and espionage i dread he may have been
    assasianated if so whats to become of me will i forever be lost in
    the field(ie the chat room)
    with all this secret imformation i have gathered am i now also at risk.
    Imay even have to defect to the other side.
    God speed

    lurking in a dark corner trying to remain invisible
    Ber
    ps westie can u offer a safe haven
    i have heard rumours that its on the front page of the Sun tommorow."Intrigue and Suspence in "The Sweeties" (reg tm) Chat Room".In subtitles "Ber is Chat Room Spy". "QPH takes a Speed Typing Course".
    A safe haven?All are safe at Westville,rooms only $99.99 per night ,get your own breakfast or starve.
    Thank you for talking to me Ber.Its nice to know i still have friends.Very few talk to Westside now.Im deeply traumatised,even my shrink wont take my case"The Sweetie" (reg tm) is odd with me still and SamyJunior has defected to the other side and is apparently gathered the troops in between cooking muffins but the darkside shall not be overrun..The darkside is a place of intrique and mystics,a place where your get the answers first and ask the questions second.

    Tales from The Darkside,
    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I wouldnt worry, he always has his tractor.

    When the going gets tough, I guess theres nothing like a few hours ploughing a lonely furrow

    QPH sees himself as a kind of online caped crusader, desperate to be involved and make a difference.

    He takes all this far too seriously, and has paid the price by having his (cyber) pride hurt.
    And thats the problem, he just cant grasp that this is a cyber world, and that it is rarely a reflection of what people are like in real life.

    He did make a serious attempt to cut out the cyber bullying on here, which is something that Pat should have got involved in much, much earlier.
    At least Pat has her eye on the ball at last, for now anyway.

    I wish him well, and if there is one message I would send to him, it would be

    "For God's sake, go and get LAID!"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Thank you Rory

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    "For God's sake, go and get LAID!"
    Do you now realise that QPH will put pen to paper and write a book just answering that one question alone.
    Someday,someday youll be walking along the Banks of the Blackwater shopping and youll see a huge giant book in the window of a store,1000's of pages long.A pocture of a strapping shining knight astride a stallion on a hilltop.Well that will be a catalogue for his books.Apparently they only ship third class land post and you allow 3 years for delivery.Build an extension while your waiting.The man is a literal genius.He was born with a pen in his hand.Born to write.

    Kept Fibre Castell in business for years,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default Dolly's Going To Get Herself A Tractor!

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    I wouldnt worry, he always has his tractor.

    When the going gets tough, I guess theres nothing like a few hours ploughing a lonely furrow
    What a brilliant idea! I remember when i was a child, my grandpa had a tractor (Massey), but he was a macho good-ole-boy who expected women to only be in the kitchen cooking his dinner, and he forbade any human with a vagina from sitting up on the tractor. He thought the tractor was the man's thrown. That seat was only a throne meant for cock! I was so sad as a little girl, watching all my boy cousins ride around on the pretty red tractor. And I asked my mommy "Why does grandpa not let me ride the tractor?" Her reply, "Because you are a girl".

    Well that was back then, and this is now, and Dolly says "Fuck that!" "I wanna get me a pretty red Massey tractor and ride all over New York City in it." You know, parking a tractor in a car garage here will cost me about $1000 a month, but sure, its worth it for the joy and liberty it will bring me.

    I may even offer free tractor rides to underprivelaged children in Manhattan. And little girls get first chance to sit up high on the seat that's not just for cock anymore.

    Am I sounding like a feminist or diplomat? "Tractors are for Pussy 2008 campaign by Dolly"

    Lads, this video made me cry. The song is so inspirational. Have a box of tissues ready - it's quite a "heart touching" video. The whole world will be happy if we all just get ourselves a Tractor.

    YouTube - Massey Ferguson 135
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 02-11-08 at 20:46.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    What a brilliant idea! I remember when i was a child, my grandpa had a tractor (Massey), but he was a macho good-ole-boy who expected women to only be in the kitchen cooking his dinner, and he forbade any human with a vagina from sitting up on the tractor. He thought the tractor was the man's thrown. That seat was only a throne meant for cock! I was so sad as a little girl, watching all my boy cousins ride around on the pretty red tractor. And I asked my mommy "Why does grandpa not let me ride the tractor?" Her reply, "Because you are a girl".

    Well that was back then, and this is now, and Dolly says "Fuck that!" "I wanna get me a pretty red Massey tractor and ride all over New York City in it." You know, parking a tractor in a car garage here will cost me about $1000 a month, but sure, its worth it for the joy and liberty it will bring me.

    I may even offer free tractor rides to underprivelaged children in Manhattan. And little girls get first chance to sit up high on the seat that's not just for cock anymore.

    Am I sounding like a feminist or diplomat? "Tractors are for Pussy 2008 campaign by Dolly"

    Lads, this video made me cry. The song is so inspirational. Have a box of tissues ready - it's quite a "heart touching" video. The whole world will be happy if we all just get ourselves a Tractor.

    YouTube - Massey Ferguson 135
    OMG, you realise Dolly, that you have now given QPH a new mission.
    Once he hears how you were deprived of his beloved tractors, another virtual rain forest will be felled

    And I can just imagine the new advertising for Massey

    "Massey Tractors - Not just for cocks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •