Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What is your trade mark? Lady von teese

Quote Originally Posted by ladyvonteese View Post
    the first time you responded to a post i put up in response to another person and not to you, you not only called me a stupid women but went on to tell me how you felt i should conduct myself on-line on ei, regardless it was obvious i was aware i had made a mistake to another persons post and my post was in fact apologising to him about this, which also had nothing whatsoever to do with you! Loll you, then went on to ask me “who the hell do you are and what i had achieved in my life which makes me so special”. But you were soon shut up when i elaborated on the lovely things i had achieved and the law’s i had to fight for, to have changed to protect children.

I am dyslexic not stupid and how you think any person (you) saying: “i am not listening to what you are saying” in a posted but then writes back in relation to it, well really it may seen an intelligent statement to come out with in whatever world you’re living in. But in reality honey it’s silly. And i sure there is a lot more people here you have upset who would be more than willing to elaborate on the word “silly”loll

without anyone personally having a go at you, you still feel the need to get involved in everyone else business and have a go at them, i guess that is just who you. And hopfully as life moves on for you things will change and you will not be so upset with life. We are all in control of our own thoughts, actions and behaviour. If you can’t take it don’t give it out honey!

Rachel you do go into one and start throwing her rattle out of the pram. Now i am no sociologist but like to have a bit of banter and like i said, like to have a laugh instead of throwing insults about the forums, so here goes., now on a more funnier note.
    You either have a lot of growing up to do.

Feel lonely as this job can be a lonely place at time for us all

are a submissive and find being told off makes you feel the need to be put over a kinky cougar’s knee like mine, spanked and made to conform in a correct and proper manner .loll

your welcome to elaborate before anyone else does. Loll and the smiley face is much appreciated, and meeting over drinks still stands as our meeting may lead to a more positive and friendlier move forward.

All the best
    lady von teese
    tldr ......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

hum ....claw marks on ones rivals more like
    Last edited by wanted the best 69; 19-03-14 at 23:54.
    taking a break, but not gone

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Locking threads and banning people
    jeez now that inspired an unexpected loll

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Olivia View Post
    *grabs popcorn*
    Good one

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

Hot Olivia (20-03-14), wanted the best 69 (20-03-14)

Blog Entries

Lady Von Teese,

any Fo of Rachel the Bad, is an ally of mine.

She is wicked.

You will spot her fin swimming these waters from time to time, but you just need to smack her snout and she will retreat...

x
    Last edited by Nikkita; 20-03-14 at 00:08.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (20-03-14)

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Gay for pay....
    This is true .....
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita View Post
    Lady Von Teese,

any Fo of Rachel the Bad, is an ally of mine.

She is wicked.

You will spot her fin swimming these waters from time to time, but you just need to smack her snout and she will retreat...

x
    Gotta love the Irish girls and their language yuck

Blog Entries

Wow! Disrespecting us Irish people while in our own country working and probably bring what money you do make, take out of our county too. Loll what is your problem, you sound like you have so much hate in your hart towards not only the Irish but everyone, maybe you should look at finding a different profession if it’s eating you away inside like that.

A word of advice Rachel, guys come to see us girls to get away from all the negative shit and moaning bitch mode which they may get at home from their wife’s or girlfriends or they call a dominatix if it’s to be humiliated. So you are not doing yourself any favours due to what you are putting up on the internet about your feelings towards us Irish, other the type of person you are will stay with you for ever as you not going to be able to write to Google or any other browser and ask it to be taken down as it was you who put it up.

Personally I feel sorry for you, as something must be eating you away inside and if so you need to find someone to talk to because your sounding like a bitter old women and your only in your 20’s well so your profile says and as your photo’s are photo shopped who knows.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Gotta love the Irish girls and their language yuck
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

redforever (20-03-14)

Okay, thread gone completely off topic.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (20-03-14)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345