Thread: Breast enhancement

Reviews

Default Breast enhancement

Read an article on Diario de Noticias (Portuguese newspaper) about a 39 woman who died a month after injecting Vaseline into her breasts to increase their appearance. What does Vaseline do and what did she expect to achieve from such a dangerous practice. Is there no stop to the measures that people and women in particular, will go to in the name of so called beauty. Sorry, but I couldn't post a link, can never get the hang of it, but it's in Portuguese so probably not much use to the majority out there.

Reviews

Socks in the Bra is much safer Fooled a lot of us in school,well me anyway!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by oneeyedreilly View Post
    Read an article on Diario de Noticias (Portuguese newspaper) about a 39 woman who died a month after injecting Vaseline into her breasts to increase their appearance. What does Vaseline do and what did she expect to achieve from such a dangerous practice. Is there no stop to the measures that people and women in particular, will go to in the name of so called beauty. Sorry, but I couldn't post a link, can never get the hang of it, but it's in Portuguese so probably not much use to the majority out there.
    bitches be crazy, as Ghandi once said