Thread: a familiar

Blog Entries

Default a familiar

did you ever watch a movie, and a character face jumps out at you, to the point your like
    did i fuck that face before? i just threw on something in the bath and there a guy in it, his eyes nd mouth seem like someone ive fucked before... now obviously its not the actor, but a doppleganger

i usual have an excellent memory for guys ive seen, even remembering odd things, but its when i see them i remember

but sometimes i see someone on tv and its like i know someone like him,

its annoying, coz well i get around and i cant remember everyone fAce in my head
    but if i saw him id know

i think ive had sex with too many people

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    did you ever watch a movie, and a character face jumps out at you, to the point your like
    did i fuck that face before? i just threw on something in the bath and there a guy in it, his eyes nd mouth seem like someone ive fucked before... now obviously its not the actor, but a doppleganger

i usual have an excellent memory for guys ive seen, even remembering odd things, but its when i see them i remember

its annoying, coz well i get around and i cant remember everyone fAce in my head
    but if i saw him id know

Yea, I've been told I have one of those faces

Blog Entries

lol i forgot face in the title

its annoying the actor is good looking, nd its scence after he shaves his head it really reminds me off someone
    but he good looking, but i dont want to find him good looking like his face annoys me, nd if the sex was good id resent it a bit kinda person coz there face annoys me like a smug look or something

so it defo reminding me of someone ive fucked

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post

but if i saw him id know

Annabel — being totally honest here, I can't say that has actually happened to me! Perhaps I should get out more

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

jacklad3 (18-03-14)