Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL Free Agency!

Default NFL Free Agency!

Well Talib has gone to Denver for $57 million over six years, whilst Revis has replaced him at the Pats for $12....I will take that!!

Ware being cut by the Cowboys and going to Denver is another big one!
    Last edited by Martin Mod; 13-03-14 at 11:05.

Reviews

Denver are cleaning up. Ill take ware and von milller as my pass rushers all day.

Quote Originally Posted by dan8808 View Post
    Denver are cleaning up. Ill take ware and von milller as my pass rushers all day.
    Due to salary cap implications, this is almost a one season hit to try and get 'Omaha' his second ring. with an inevitable disintergration for a few years after. Give me a solid franchise like my beloved Pats all day

Though I will admit, Denver are scaring the shit out of me for next year!
    Last edited by Martin Mod; 13-03-14 at 11:23.

Tom Brady isn't exactly drinking from the fountain of youth so an aggressive move like signing Revis was very much needed. Pretty happy with my Vikings signings so far even if they definitely overpaid for Cassel. Henry Melton would be a great signing

Quote Originally Posted by Champine View Post
    Tom Brady isn't exactly drinking from the fountain of youth so an aggressive move like signing Revis was very much needed. Pretty happy with my Vikings signings so far even if they definitely overpaid for Cassel. Henry Melton would be a great signing
    Right, does this mean Matt is now starter???

Reviews

[QUOTE=Martin Mod;1315338]Due to salary cap implications, this is almost a one season hit to try and get 'Omaha' his second ring. with an inevitable disintergration for a few years after. Give me a solid franchise like my beloved Pats all day

Though I will admit, Denver are scaring the shit out of me for next year![/

They are now clear favs with that offence and new additions on defence. Seahawks need some more weapons on offence if they want to retain it.

Yeah he's the pre-draft starter anyway. I would hope the Vikings would draft a qb in the first 2 rounds

[QUOTE=dan8808;1315383]
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    Due to salary cap implications, this is almost a one season hit to try and get 'Omaha' his second ring. with an inevitable disintergration for a few years after. Give me a solid franchise like my beloved Pats all day

Though I will admit, Denver are scaring the shit out of me for next year![/

They are now clear favs with that offence and new additions on defence. Seahawks need some more weapons on offence if they want to retain it.
    San Francisco were are far better team and were blatantly robbed with some awful calls in the NFC Championship game. And when Sherman and Wilson are off rookie salary cap rates and getting paid market rate, they will struggle big time.

Churn and burn.

I'm fascinated to see how Manning does this year...if he falls off a cliff then they may struggle. But I can't see them not making the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we have a fit Gronk all season, and Vilfork, Kelly and Mayo all back fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Champine View Post
    Yeah he's the pre-draft starter anyway. I would hope the Vikings would draft a qb in the first 2 rounds
    It will be a case if seeing if you have a real gem in the draft. I like Matt, but I remain to be convinced he is a stand-out QB

Brandon Browner visiting the Patriots...I think I am about to start skipping around the office.

Revis and Browner at CB..We are going to the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Martin Mod; 13-03-14 at 13:02.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast