Thread: Man rescued during floods sues rescuers!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    it was the states , still emergency services would have been inundated with calls , yes he was there for 2 hours but when hurican katrena came along people were stuck on there houses for days , should they all sue ? no , if you look at the video the rescues are risking there lives and when a disater happens they do it more times a day making it much more likely they will get injured themselfs , so what if he was traped there for 2 hours , he goes home into a warm bed and rests , there onto the next job to save peoples lives , if it was me and they had to cut my legs and arms off i would be still gratefull to be alive
    Yamser my first question 'was where did this happen' Remembering England has just had floods, so I was thinking in terms to English weather. We don't tend to get hurricanes and stuff like that and there is a much smaller population.

Also, I did say that I didn't think suing was the answer, so not sure why you just said exactly what I said, but like I never said it.

No I haven't seen any of the video's and it might have been a good idea to attach one with the thread, to make clear who we were talking about.

Where it happened and the severity of what happened plays a big part in the reaction to what he did and without all that information, it is impossible to say. I was guessing it to have been England.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Yamser my first question 'was where did this happen' Remembering England has just had floods, so I was thinking in terms to English weather. We don't tend to get hurricanes and stuff like that and there is a much smaller population.

Also, I did say that I didn't think suing was the answer, so not sure why you just said exactly what I said, but like I never said it.

No I haven't seen any of the video's and it might have been a good idea to attach one with the thread, to make clear who we were talking about.

Where it happened and the severity of what happened plays a big part in the reaction to what he did and without all that information, it is impossible to say. I was guessing it to have been England.
    theres a link on the top of this thread to a blog the video is there for this guy and it happened in america hence the huricane comment

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    theres a link on the top of this thread to a blog the video is there for this guy and it happened in america hence the huricane comment

I saw the blog, but not the link. I'll take a look again later, thanks.

Reviews

I think he was left too long in the car and the water went to his head and this in turn has resulted in some serious brain damage.

Reviews

Ungrateful sod, should be made pay for the rescue.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rob_tig View Post
    Ungrateful sod, should be made pay for the rescue.
    send him out to rescue people for a day see what its like

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

rob_tig (12-03-14)