Thread: Bringing E-I into disrepute

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by uzbunfovlegund View Post
    U want to go nastier and name my wife??
    why would i name her, when u did it ureselve in the chatroom

nbt

Default Be my pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    can anyone bring me up to speed on all this in 7 lines or less?

ta.

dom
    (1) all based on a silly dispute
    (2) between ppl that have no sense of humour
    (3) who feel threatened by the slightest thing said about them
    (4) and will go on and on and on

there you go 4 lines,one better,
    Westside.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation I think you mean yourself -

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    why would i name her, when u did it ureselve in the chatroom

nbt
    you are a nasty piece of work - just be a man and apologise - why let it go on and one - come on i dare you to do the right thing........you wont cos you are typical of your type...........

Come on apologise we are all waiting you little twat or i will get my mate big daddy 69 onto you then you will be squealing like a hog.
    :d:d:d:d

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    you are a nasty piece of work - just be a man and apologise - why let it go on and one - come on i dare you to do the right thing........you wont cos you are typical of your type...........

Come on apologise we are all waiting you little twat or i will get my mate big daddy 69 onto you then you will be squealing like a hog.
    :d:d:d:d
    i was going to write a long winded response to this but then i said its friday and i had a good punt today , so fuck it

nbt

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation You know - your stupid hate poll's

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    sorry elizabeth,

what do i have to apologise for

nbt
    MY MOTHER CALLS ME ELIZABETH NOT THE LIKES OF YOU - APOLOGISE FOR THAT...........

THE HATE LIZ POLL AND KICK HER OFF......... AND THANK GOD FOR THE LIKES OF FLYPAN THAT DID HIS POLL THAT KNOCKED YOURS OFF.........

YOU GET TANKED UP OF AN EVENING TALK BOLLOCKS AND THEN DO THESE HATEFUL POLLS WHICH ALL START OFF AS A GIGGLE BUT ARE VERY, VERY HURTFUL - FORTUNATELY I LIVE FAR ENOUGH AWAY FROM IT ALL AND - I HAD TO WRITE TO GIRLS AND BEG THEM NOT TO STICK UP FOR ME COS I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO GET PICKED ON FOR STICKING UP FOR ME - WHAT SORT OF PEOPLE ARE YOU THAT DO THOSE SORT OF THINGS - HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT DONE TO YOU OR ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS -

YOU DONT THINK BEFORE YOU DO THESE THINGS YOU JUST ARE INFANTILE AND THINK THAT ITS A REAL WAG.........TAKE IT FROM ME - IT ISN'T.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    MY MOTHER CALLS ME ELIZABETH NOT THE LIKES OF YOU - APOLOGISE FOR THAT...........

THE HATE LIZ POLL AND KICK HER OFF......... AND THANK GOD FOR THE LIKES OF FLYPAN THAT DID HIS POLL THAT KNOCKED YOURS OFF.........

YOU GET TANKED UP OF AN EVENING TALK BOLLOCKS AND THEN DO THESE HATEFUL POLLS WHICH ALL START OFF AS A GIGGLE BUT ARE VERY, VERY HURTFUL - FORTUNATELY I LIVE FAR ENOUGH AWAY FROM IT ALL AND - I HAD TO WRITE TO GIRLS AND BEG THEM NOT TO STICK UP FOR ME COS I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO GET PICKED ON FOR STICKING UP FOR ME - WHAT SORT OF PEOPLE ARE YOU THAT DO THOSE SORT OF THINGS - HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT DONE TO YOU OR ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS -

YOU DONT THINK BEFORE YOU DO THESE THINGS YOU JUST ARE INFANTILE AND THINK THAT ITS A REAL WAG.........TAKE IT FROM ME - IT ISN'T.
    firstly elizabeth, i will not apoligise
    secondly , i dont drink
    and thirdly, did i hurt ure feelings .........ahhhhhh

nbt

Why did you copy and paste our converesation *name removed*. Do u have no morals> Then you call my wife at 2.30 am to tittle tattle and inform her she has an email from you!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by uzbunfovlegund; 31-10-08 at 18:09.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by uzbunfovlegund View Post
    Why did you copy and paste our converesation *name removed*. Do u have no morales

no morales whatsoever

nbt

Patricia ban this fucking loser

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast