Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bringing E-I into disrepute

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink I was just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    No Lizzy, I left out the h in one of my blond moments. I am back to being "morena" now and have corrected it.

COULD MY MOTHER HAVE A CAMEO APPEARANCE IN IT AS BABY JANE........

ALSO - PERHAPS PATTY AS SOMEONE THAT CANT BE ARSED AND IS PAWS LOVER

ALONG WITH ANITASIZZLE AS A LOVE INTEREST AND OF COURSE SIZZLING AND SEX OOZZZING OUT OF HER. PERHAPS BBJ COULD BE HER LOVE INTEREST AND THE ENDING COULD BE THEM RIDING OFF INTO THE SUNSET ON BBJ'S HARLEY???

ALSO WHAT ABOUT BIG DADDY69 AS A THUG AND VILLAIN - BUT WITH A HEART OF GOLD AND OF COURSE KIERRE71 OR WHATEVER AS THE TOKEN JOCK....... ALWAYS PISSED AND TRYING TO HAVE A FEEL OF ANYONE IN A SKIRT UNTIL HE FEELS SOMEONE THATS A BEFORE OPP TRANNIE.......

JUST SOME IDEAS FOR YOU TO MULL OVER AND GO NERRRRRR RUBBISH - STILL LOVING THE BABY JANE SCENE SENARIO......... SHE COULD BE IN A WHEEL CHAIRAND PAWS PUSH HER DOWN THE STAIRS........NOW THATS ACTION.

I AWAIT YOUR REPLY...........XXX COULD THINK UP LOADS MORE IDEAS IF NEEDED...

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    boo hoo, ya prick.

i pm ed it to patricia aswell.
    hows ure wife,is she still asking for me.

nbt
    Well done for exposing yourelf. You have no idea the damage you caused.

Quote Originally Posted by uzbunfovlegund View Post
    U want to go nastier and name my wife??

Reviews

Is this whole QPH/Dolly saga still based on Bigpaws casting doubts on the value of Dolly's a**e. I said at the time that that was the best thing that could have happened to her. Everyone would want to see how good her a**e was. Was Dolly really upset over it? It would be so ironic if QPH in trying to help her when she did not need it, forced her into doing something which could really damage her career now. There is nothing that scares clients away like fear of exposure. It is like one of those tragedies.
    Is there more to this that I have missed? When you think about it there really has to be a good original story in all of this. It would be a happy ending for us if we could pair off QPH and Liz

This whole thing is about as inflated as the Ross, Brand, and Sachs affair. Fucking stupid, really.

can anyone bring me up to speed on all this in 7 lines or less?

ta.

dom

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down Dream on love

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    Is this whole QPH/Dolly saga still based on Bigpaws casting doubts on the value of Dolly's a**e. I said at the time that that was the best thing that could have happened to her. Everyone would want to see how good her a**e was. Was Dolly really upset over it? It would be so ironic if QPH in trying to help her when she did not need it, forced her into doing something which could really damage her career now. There is nothing that scares clients away like fear of exposure. It is like one of those tragedies.
    Is there more to this that I have missed? When you think about it there really has to be a good original story in all of this. It would be a happy ending for us if we could pair off QPH and Liz
    FUCKING HELL.............LEAVE THIS ALONE ITS FINISHED OVER..........LEARN TO DRAW A LINE UNDER THINGS..........GET A FUCKING GRIP.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT SLAGGING OFF ITS ABOUT NOTHING NOW - JOB DONE AND STOP STORING UP TROUBLE FOR ALL AND SUNDRY ON HERE - STOP NOW.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    FUCKING HELL.............LEAVE THIS ALONE ITS FINISHED OVER..........LEARN TO DRAW A LINE UNDER THINGS..........GET A FUCKING GRIP.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT SLAGGING OFF ITS ABOUT NOTHING NOW - JOB DONE AND STOP STORING UP TROUBLE FOR ALL AND SUNDRY ON HERE - STOP NOW.

Sorry, I did not realise that the saga had ended. Great news. I wish QPH, Bigpaws, Dolly and yourself all the best in your next adventure.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down Trouble maker - why do you do it???

Quote Originally Posted by uzbunfovlegund View Post

wHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU, ALL YOU DO IS WRITE THINGS LATE AT NIGHT ON THAT STUPID CHAT AND TAKE THE PISS AND THINK UP WHO YOU CAN SHIT ALL OVER........YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND SHAME ON YOU ALTHOUGH I WOULD SAY YOU DONT HAVE ANY SHAME.

YOU NEED TO APOLOGISE TO MANY ON HERE INCLUDING ME - TROUBLE IS YOU JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY SORRY NOW DO YOU.

I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU DIDNT GET TANKED UP LATE AT NIGHT AND SLAG ALL OFF THAT YOU SEE FIT TO BE EASY PREY........THE LADY IN QUESTION ISNT THAT AND NEITHER AM I. NOTHING ELSE TO ADD COS ALTHOUGH THIS IS NOW GONE TO PATTY SHE WILL DO BOG ALL ABOUT IT - BY WAY OF A CHANGE.

SHAME ON YOU...........IDIOT THAT SHOULD BE YOUR NAME YOU COULD ONLY WISH TO HAVE A DICK THAT SIZE.........THE MAN IN QUESTION WOULD SEEM TO HAVE THE REAL DEAL NOT SOMETHING HE COULD ONLY DREAM ABOUT.

NOW GO APOLOGISE...........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    wHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU, ALL YOU DO IS WRITE THINGS LATE AT NIGHT ON THAT STUPID CHAT AND TAKE THE PISS AND THINK UP WHO YOU CAN SHIT ALL OVER........YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND SHAME ON YOU ALTHOUGH I WOULD SAY YOU DONT HAVE ANY SHAME.

YOU NEED TO APOLOGISE TO MANY ON HERE INCLUDING ME - TROUBLE IS YOU JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY SORRY NOW DO YOU.

I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU DIDNT GET TANKED UP LATE AT NIGHT AND SLAG ALL OFF THAT YOU SEE FIT TO BE EASY PREY........THE LADY IN QUESTION ISNT THAT AND NEITHER AM I. NOTHING ELSE TO ADD COS ALTHOUGH THIS IS NOW GONE TO PATTY SHE WILL DO BOG ALL ABOUT IT - BY WAY OF A CHANGE.

SHAME ON YOU...........IDIOT THAT SHOULD BE YOUR NAME YOU COULD ONLY WISH TO HAVE A DICK THAT SIZE.........THE MAN IN QUESTION WOULD SEEM TO HAVE THE REAL DEAL NOT SOMETHING HE COULD ONLY DREAM ABOUT.

NOW GO APOLOGISE...........

sorry elizabeth,

what do i have to apologise for

nbt

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast