Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dirty stories for Pat...

Default Ill work on one tonight

Have a few rather kinky tales I can tell.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Do you want an factual sex story? Like something I did before?

Fact or fiction allowed!

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Do I have to write my own dirty story tonight?
    but only if there is an argument in it.Anything else is unacceptable here on E-I

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    but only if there is an argument in it.Anything else is unacceptable here on E-I.
    You know westie you are getting more fred west and less westside by the day... what bit you on the bottom?

Reviews

Darkness filled the room, kept only slightly at bay by the few burning candleswhich cast flickering shadows on the wall and their figures. Without sayinganything, he laid her back on the bed, admiring her form as she lay therelooking up at him. He knelt beside the bed and ran his finger down her neckgently as he leaned and pressed his lips gently to hers.It was a moist, soft and fleeting movement as he withdrew his lips, stilllooking into her eyes. His finger continued to trace down her gently, movingover her upper chest, noting the shallow, ragged motion of her breathing.Slowly his finger glided between her round breasts and moved over the tops ofthem.Again, he leaned into her and kissed her throat as his hands steadilyunfastened the buttons on her dress down to her belly. He gently pulled itopen to expose her breasts, held up firmly by her bra. His warm lips moved tothe exposed flesh and he kissed gently, allowing his tongue to leave a moisttrail between them. He reached up and kneaded them in his large hands,listening to her soft moans to encourage him.He moved his lips to her nipple and began to blow warm air against the sheercloth covering before taking it into his mouth. His other hand slid down herbelly unfastening the remaining buttons until her dress was fully open.Continuing to suck lightly on her nipple through her bra he slid his fingersinto the waist band of her panties, searching for the soft curly hair that layhidden there. He teased it for a few moments before moving his finger throughit in search of her bud.Finding it, he circled slowly, feeling her hips lift up to meet his hand. Heslid his hand out and reached around her, touching her to unfasten her bra.Her full breasts moved slightly to her sides as he freed them and lifted thebra over them. His lips moved to her erect nipple and he circled his tonguearound the aerola before pursing his lips to clasp her nipple.His hand once again slid down her and moved through her soft curls. He felther thighs part to his touch as his finger moved lightly over her clitoris,parting her labia slightly to feel the moisture forming there. As his lips andteeth worked lightly at her hardened nipple he slid his finger into her,curving behind her pelvic bone as she thrust up onto his digit.He knelt up again, leaving his finger inside of her and looking at her stillwet nipple glisten in the candlelight. Her soft hands reached for his belt andunfastened it, then moved to unfasten his pants, working to free the erectionthat had arisen there. Softly she sat up as he slid his finger from her. Shetook his hand in hers and lifted the finger to her mouth, bringing the fingerto her lips and looking into his eyes she sucked gently, tasting her ownjuices.He moaned and her mouth opened. She reached into his pants and brought forthhis rigid member. He stood as she repositioned herself on the bed and took hisengorged tip into her mouth, tasting the emission. His head tilted back as hemoaned in pleasure, running his fingers through her hair, feeling it betweenhis fingers as her mouth moved further down him.She reached up and cupped him in her hand as she continued to take him in. Hismoans became louder as her movements quickened. He could feel her tonguemoving rapidly over him in her mouth.Sensuously, she took her mouth from him and he felt the warm air move againsthim. She laid back on the bed and looked at him through half closed eyes. Hereached up and slid her panties down, admiring her thighs and the treasure theyrevealed as they parted. Then he positioned himself over her and ran hiserection over her moist clit, feeling her back arch to him.Slowly he pressed his tip to her opening and pressed into her. He felt herpart around him then open to take him in. As he thrust deeply inside of her,she gasped loudly and her fingers dug into his back. Their movements wereawkward but pleasurable at first. Then, their bodies moved in unison. As therhythm built, so did the speed and intensity of his thrusts. He reached forher hips, sliding his hands over her buttocks and massaged them as he continuedto move deeply in and out of her. His erection crucving behind her pelvicbone, searching, probing to bring her pleasure as his belly moved against herclit.All grace forgotten, their bodies writhed together passionately on the bed asit shook and seemed to moan in its own ectasy matching there own. He lookedinto her eyes as her hands reached up and cradled his face. For hours itseemed they moved together, neither wanting the moment to fade allowing it tobuild and ebb, intensifying the passion.Her body jerked hastily against his in a series of climaxes. Her pulsing organmilking his until he can hold back no longer and erupted deep within her.Exhausted he collapsed onto her as they kissed. Their warm, perspiring bodiesheaving together in a post orgasmic glow. The night was still young.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0123-BeastMoon.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	5982  

Default Because

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    You know westie you are getting more fred west and less westside by the day... what bit you on the bottom?
    nothing bores me more than seeing apparent grown ups bickering like children on an ongoing basis and a person apparently in charge that hasnt the guts to start doing something about it.

Has old age caught up on you Sweetie in the form of poor see sight??Thread after thread ,post after post of bickering.Even your own thread took a seconadary place to them and only for the fact that you had to resurrect it it would probably be on the second page by now and all the bickering threads in its place.

Ppl come here for various reasons and i come here to chill.I dont come here so some cowardly little cunt goes on about my family,i dont come here to watch a few immature children playing pm tennis.I dont come here to read line after line ,thread after thread of qph this or dolly that or whatever.

Guess what?The world keeps moving and ppl generally dont give a fuck.Qph details were given online.I dont care.Its his own fault for giving them to someone.

Seriously this place is turning into a diump real real fast.All youll be left with very shortly is a few online children because noone else will be bothered to even open up the fuckin page.

Fact Sweetie,
    Westside.

PS you said that your going to get tougher so i have a challenge to you.Get tougher.Ban ppl.You wont and you cant.Prove me wrong.Put your money where your mouth is.

Default Westie, just enjoy the view...

You are right westie, but it's also fun watching all those hysterical and mentally "sick" people coming together into this forum, for their own particular reasons of course, and making a fantasy LIFE out of it. That's what is all about: Lack of a real life, lack of entertainment, lack of hobbies, lack of friends, lack of Sex, lack of Relationships... some will say they have lots of friends, family, relationships, even a girlfriend... but all of those are malfunctioning their lives, hence they end up here, and all for the same purpose: Seeking attention. How sad, isn't it? Like a baby crying when getting hungry, cause that's the only way he can express his/her hunger...

Default Well thats true but

Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    You are right westie, but it's also fun watching all those hysterical and mentally "sick" people coming together into this forum, for their own particular reasons of course, and making a fantasy LIFE out of it. That's what is all about: Lack of a real life, lack of entertainment, lack of hobbies, lack of friends, lack of Sex, lack of Relationships... some will say they have lots of friends, family, relationships, even a girlfriend... but all of those are malfunctioning their lives, hence they end up here, and all for the same purpose: Seeking attention. How sad, isn't it? Like a baby crying when getting hungry, cause that's the only way he can express his/her hunger...
    if there was at least some wit or comedy thrown in but christ ,constant rubbish.

Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12