Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving a town/city earlier

Reviews

Default Leaving a town/city earlier

Just wondered and I have seen it alot in wexford a girl has date on her profile shes coming and leaving mostly a week but shes gone after 2/3 days with no notice on the profile ,is it crap accommodation ,no clients or a better opportunity elsewhere? and its always the well known girls here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to conanthegreat For This Useful Post:

Irish Sarah (03-03-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by conanthegreat View Post
    Just wondered and I have seen it alot in wexford a girl has date on her profile shes coming and leaving mostly a week but shes gone after 2/3 days with no notice on the profile ,is it crap accommodation ,no clients or a better opportunity elsewhere? and its always the well known girls here
    probably due to lack of clients, no good business i'd say

Quote Originally Posted by 2camp View Post
    probably due to lack of clients, no good business i'd say
    I'd have thought so too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BareThrills For This Useful Post:

2camp (03-03-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sarah View Post
    If your talking about me hun I'm sorry but the police where parked outside the apartment I was staying. I didn't update it on my profile because I was to busy trying to pack up and leave.
    really ffs were they keeping tabs on clients ? that def would scare business away dickheads, fucking pigs really annoys me when they are guys selling drugs on my street where the fuck are those pigs then or when you go few km over the limit they are there but when drunk tinker parks in the middle of the street no tax.nct,insurance and drives off drunk where the fuck are the pigs then.. sorry venting , sorry to hear that hun no not just you alot of girls are leaving early wonder is it the guards then fucking things up for everybody or wexfords just crap haha

7. The Following User Says Thank You to conanthegreat For This Useful Post:

Irish Sarah (03-03-14)

8. Default

If some ones banging at your DOOR Ching ching! x
    "Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

Reviews

Well I wasn't taking the chance staying there. It wouldn't be worth it. When I rang the man who I rented off he told me that the neighbours are drug dealers and that's why there parked there. What a dickhead I swear like seriously was he been for real with me I didn't even lock up his house I just left.
    definitely not worth the hassle hun, i hope it was for the drug dealers if not seriously were they just fucking sitting there to fuck up a persons living and a guys bit of fun

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    That really isn't the case in Wexford....
    I dunno I think some girls go to the same area and everybody in town knows about it maybe that's scarying them off and the pub around the corner doesn't help drunk smokers having a good look down the street nosey fuckers haha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to conanthegreat For This Useful Post:

Irish Sarah (05-03-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    That really isn't the case in Wexford....
    That's why you do be down here so often

13. Default

Well I wasn't taking the chance staying there. It wouldn't be worth it. When I rang the man who I rented off he told me that the neighbours are drug dealers and that's why there parked there. What a dickhead I swear like seriously was he been for real with me I didn't even lock up his house I just left.
    What a clown that landlord is,knowingly rent an apt when there drug dealers living next door,I swear the mentality of some people,sorry to hear your trouble

Blog Entries

Wexford never had garda issue there defo no issue with not having clients... its just an odd one wexford and waterford level of accomadation is verging on third world waterford ive never found a single place with a fully functioning bathroom no showers baths with hoses honestly celtic tiger did not hit ye
    Hotels are vastly better in waterford vs wexford by miles.. apartments there same crack but modern bathroom with baths no shower just old school hose on taps. Im ashamed too see people in these places..
    However the above issue might explain the clients..now ive met fab people im wexford but its the one place where a man leaves a shower nd when u pull back the foreskin the smell hits u nd then u see it caked in yellow rottening festering cock cheese... its the only place where in one day i got this not once or twice but three times
    I went home early as i cannot stomach that shit or tell grow men back in the shower nd how to wash themselves

Revolting

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

happygolucky (08-03-14), Irish Sarah (05-03-14), jacklad3 (03-03-14)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast