Thread: reviews

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default reviews

joined up yesterday to review 2 wonderfull ladies i met yesterday over 24 hours since posted them still no sign of them is it because i am new

Reviews

Default Its not cos youre a newbie

sometimes it takes longer for reviews to appear if they arent up by tomorrow then start freaking out
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

Welcome tipp man. We met briefly in the chat room last night. Pull up a chair and grab a pint and I'll tell you about punting up in Monto in the rare ould times while we wait for the reviews to be uploaded. You just need a little patience in this area, everything comes to those who are patient.

In the meantime, there any many other diversions to occupy your time on this site. Read up on one of the many arguements/fights being conducted on the threads or if you've got balls of brass, pick a fight with somebody yourself.

Enjoy the site.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tipp man View Post
    joined up yesterday to review 2 wonderfull ladies i met yesterday over 24 hours since posted them still no sign of them is it because i am new
    It was not very warm welcome from me I guess(I mean the rat thing) . I am glad we sort it out.Hope you will enjoy this website