Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Oral sex... for your pleasure or for mine?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sara26 View Post
    As the title says
    When doing reverse oral, do you do this for your own pleasure or for the girl's enjoyment? I know a high percentage of guys like/ enjoy/ gives them a boost of confidence seeing a girl enjoying his tongue action. And if you do enjoy, is it only for the girl's pleasure or it turns you on as well?
    We all know every woman is different, so if you're not doing it only for your own pleasure, would you mind if the girl shows you what and how she likes it?
    Like doing it but sometimes feel that I am not doing it correctly. Would welcome any lady to show me what and how she likes it.
    Maybe you could show me sometime Monique

Reviews

No doubt every lady is different. I've had ladies hitting the ceiling after a few minutes while others prefer to bring some reading material or worse still watch daytime TV.

Bottom line is us gents (specifically me) need guidance. I'm hoping some bright spark debuts a clitoral sat nav on Dragon's Den one of these weeks.
    Theo Pafites: ''Sorry I'm out.'' Deborah Meaden: ''I'm most definitely in. Can you demonstrate that again young man?''

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Davidontour For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (03-03-14), jacklad3 (03-03-14)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567