I am a big believer in never saying never and it’s good to try everything once before you die so I have been thinking about this fetish “hard sport” which a lot of people are into and have never got round to bestowing this gift on/to a person.

I did get contacted I think it was back in the 80’s as some guy in a night club had offered me over the going rate but regardless of the prunes, bran and everything else I eat nerves had just got to me and made me constipated so I contacted him to cancel and stayed constipated for about 4 days.

But I am a lot older now so I guess if one of my regular clients or I got to know a client well enough I may now give it a go if the price was right and I felt comfortable with a client who was really into receiving it. I don’t wish to seem a hypocrite after all do I!

But I still believe this subject should have a section of its own especially as it has so many interested in this fetish with over 6000 hits. As just because I for instance am contemplating doing this in an appointment with a likeminded person does not mean I wish to see it while I’m eating my dinner while on the forums honey. And I would never ever have a more intermit appointment with a person who is into the receiving end of this type of fetish either but we all have to make our own choices of the services we offer and we wish to share as it would be a very boring life if we were all the same.

Happy hunting
Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by machinecock View Post
I beg to differ....its an open forum and if one dosent like the subject, one dosent have to follow or participate