Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: capital one cup

Reviews

Default capital one cup

Have Sunderland any chance against city?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    I think they have a chance, but they will need to be at their best. They are a bit of a bogey team for city, and have a decent record against them the last while. But if they make any silly mistakes at the back, city have the players to punish them. Remember who wud have gave wigan a chance n the fa cup final last year. I think it wil be close. Cmon sunderland.
    Come on Sunderland was watching Niall Quinn on sky talking about Sunderland interesting
    Life is like a wheelbarrow it's all in front of you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    I think they have a chance, but they will need to be at their best. They are a bit of a bogey team for city, and have a decent record against them the last while. But if they make any silly mistakes at the back, city have the players to punish them. Remember who wud have gave wigan a chance n the fa cup final last year. I think it wil be close. Cmon sunderland.
    There's always a chance but does lightning strike twice?

4. Default

I think they do

They have a chance, I am reckoning 1-nil and in true Irish form shall be down the bookies when it opens, followed by a fry and down the pub!

x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by english rebecca View Post
    They have a chance, I am reckoning 1-nil and in true Irish form shall be down the bookies when it opens, followed by a fry and down the pub!

x
    @30 to 1 , also irish form to buy a round if it comes in

Reviews

Remember when the crazy gang beat Liverpool, no one gave them a chance either.

8. Default

In any final the underdog always has a chance, looking back at some of the final results in cup competitions over the years the form guide often goes out the window, all the pressure is on City so Sunderland should go out and play with no fear.

Reviews

Much as it would be a great result for the neutrals I just cant see Sunderland winning today. City are going for an English treble and I think they will achieve the first part of that today by at least 2 goals.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Hard luck to Sunderland but if you gave them the choice between winning that Cup and staying up they'd choose the latter every time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast