Thread: Girls opting out of reviews, why bother?

1. Default Girls opting out of reviews, why bother?

Why bother giving an honest review and then just because its a tad on the negitive side it doesn't get posted?? I gave an honest account of a recent meeting and if the girl in question wants good reviews then maybe she should put in the effort during the meeting instead of rejecting reviews just because they dont show her in a positive light. Anyway i was actually very fair to her in my review as she had good points too. I dont get why the option is there for girls to "opt out" therefore other punters dont get a genuine feel for what the girl is like before arranging a meeting! This review system is never gonna be accurate if the reviews dont get posted! I can understand the need for the option for the girl to "opt out" if something astonishingly insulting or untrue had been said by a weirdo or something but rejecting honest reviews like my one for example should be put through once given the all clear by the administrator!!! Thanks.

If she has opted out of the reviews system, it isn't up for debate. Why bother posting about it?
    Last edited by samlad; 28-02-14 at 11:06.