I have just been browsing through all the threads and reading alot of negative things and just paused for a minute and thought to myself how sad it must be to be an internet bully or the likes there of and then to accuse someone else of being exactly what they are?? I am wondering really what kind of joy it really could bring slagging off someone you have never met?? Or just being downright negative??? I have always believed in karma and so far I have never ever been wrong about this belief....With respect I know we all believe different things but something deep within me wanders does it really make you feel better slagging someone else off??? Does it promote your own deep insecurities what exactly does it do for you??? I generally consider myself to be a warm and loving person and would rather encourage than well tranmple on people so my own voice of reason asks the question what makes it so good to actually pick on people what does it really do for you??? Just an insightful question I guess from someone who likes to live and let live???Kisses and Hugs hope it isnt to transparent that Im a nice person xxxx