Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Makes you wonder!!! Alot!!!

Reviews

YET ANOTHER THREAD HIJACKED BY LIZ R DUMB DUMB AS I CALL HER................... U'V ACUSED BIGPAWS & OTHERS OF BEIN THE REASON PEOPLE DONT WANT 2 POST BUT TAKE A LOOK AT U TURNING EVERYTING IN2 THE LIZ SHOW......... YOUR ACTUALLY WORSE THAN A SPOILT CHILD LOOKIN FOR ATTENTION.... THIS THREAD STARTED AS AN ATEMPT 2 STOP THE BULSHIT WIT PEOPLE AGREEING WIT EACH OTHER UNTIL WHEN????????????? ENTER THE PIGFACE TROLL HERSELF Y DO U FEEL THE NEED 2 COMMENT ON EVERYTING? DO U THINK PEOPLE R ACTUALY INTERESTED??...... WAT IT DOES SHOW IS THAT U OBVIOUSLY DONT HAV EITHER A THRIVEING BUISNESS OR A LIFE AS U SPEND SO MUCH OF UR DAY SPREADING UR POISON....................

AS FOR THE DOLLY THING I DNT KNOW WHAT WAS SAID R WHO SAID IT BUT I'V HAD A LAUGH WIT HER IN THE CHAT ROOM A FEW TIMES & THINK SHES BOTH FUNNY & INTELLEGENT SO PEOPLE LEAVE IT OUT

O YE BEFORE I FORGET I'M THE FUCKIN DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Default ur just an obese daddy

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    O YE BEFORE I FORGET I'M THE FUCKIN DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you may forget again fatty cos

I AM THE FUCKIN DADDY

youre just the fat shite that hangs around with the big paws gang, and wears a UJ leotard at night and a purple suit in the day .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big daddy 69 heads out on the town.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	5924   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big fat daddy 69 gets ready for bed.GIF 
Views:	10 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	5925  
    Last edited by Bigbadjohn; 29-10-08 at 13:16.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation read the qph thread and see my reply........

yet another thread hijacked by liz r dumb dumb as i call her:d................... U'v acused bigpaws & others of bein the reason people dont want 2 post but take a look at u turning everyting in2 the liz show......... Your actually worse than a spoilt child lookin for attention.... This thread started as an atempt 2 stop the bulshit wit people agreeing wit each other until when????????????? Enter the pigface troll herself Y do u feel the need 2 comment on everyting? Do u think people r actualy interested??...... Wat it does show is that u obviously dont hav either a thriveing buisness or a life as u spend so much of ur day spreading ur poison....................

As for the dolly thing i dnt know what was said r who said it but i'v had a laugh wit her in the chat room a few times & think shes both funny & intellegent so people leave it out:d

o ye before i forget i'm the fuckin daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    just a quickie, firstly where is bigpaws now, or are you the next bully on the list......(must make note to look out for his nastiness) this is by no means the liz show - this is a transparent thread if you but saw it, still you dont and more fool you for not doing so.

Go read the qph/dolly thread i have written in reply to skyblue40 there you will see that not a once have i been nasty to dolly, not a once - still you guys only chose to see what you want to see or if listening you have selective hearing.

Far from a spoilt child sweetie, very far from it - oh that i wish i had been!
    You here are writing the usual poison - you i do not know and the same goes
    for you not knowing me. You now are the bully are you and feel it just fine and dandy to write stupid, utter rubbish, you need to join the club of them that are vicious, vile and venomous......great title that.

Dolly is my friend and i speak with on p.m. And the chat room and i told her if and when she comes to london i would help her to show her the best places to advertise and she could come stay with me - and also she said next time i come to ny that we would meet up.....where is nasty there.

The achilies heel of pigpaws is gemma ergo that is why i did what i did - but then you are not one of the guys that i talk to privately so you really dont know me at all........i am sure you can be a nice man - but i have not seen a nice post from you to anyone ergo that maybe is not the case.

Take care and read the post to bluesky40 think you will see that to maintain this theatening to dolly absolute madness and i wonder - how many of us on here in our right minds keep messages.......i like most delete and i would imagine that you do to.

All the best...........the none touring, none transparent........me

oh and i forgot, i dont work until the afternoon and most of my clients are dinner dates and overnights, not am meetings or afternoon ones - sorry to disappoint there......... Why do you feel the need to write anything at all......... One thread i have started on this site, i just reply - do tell what is wrong with that? Should you be written about would you not feel the need to defend yourself???

L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadjohn View Post
    you may forget again fatty cos

i am the fuckin daddy

youre just the fat shite that hangs around with the big paws gang, and wears a uj leotard at night and a purple suit in the day . :d :d :d
    o well here we go i'm not even goin 2 call u john as it is plain 2 c 2 every1 u r liz, funny how the only thing u can ever say is how fat i am but hav u ever seen me??????? No & with a saggy arse like that u never wud..... Sum people wud call talkin 2 urself on the internet phsychotic & it just shows how bad buisness for u must be that u hav such time on ur hands:d dnt worry big daddy wil hire u 2 clean his leotards & purple suits how bout that & then u can use the rest of the soap 2 wash ur filthy mouth out:d

big daddy is the daddy but hes glad hes not urs as i'd of drowned u at birth if u wer:d

Reviews

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    just a quickie, firstly where is bigpaws now, or are you the next bully on the list......(must make note to look out for his nastiness) this is by no means the liz show - this is a transparent thread if you but saw it, still you dont and more fool you for not doing so.

Go read the qph/dolly thread i have written in reply to skyblue40 there you will see that not a once have i been nasty to dolly, not a once - still you guys only chose to see what you want to see or if listening you have selective hearing.

Far from a spoilt child sweetie, very far from it - oh that i wish i had been!
    You here are writing the usual poison - you i do not know and the same goes
    for you not knowing me. You now are the bully are you and feel it just fine and dandy to write stupid, utter rubbish, you need to join the club of them that are vicious, vile and venomous......great title that.

Dolly is my friend and i speak with on p.m. And the chat room and i told her if and when she comes to london i would help her to show her the best places to advertise and she could come stay with me - and also she said next time i come to ny that we would meet up.....where is nasty there.

The achilies heel of pigpaws is gemma ergo that is why i did what i did - but then you are not one of the guys that i talk to privately so you really dont know me at all........i am sure you can be a nice man - but i have not seen a nice post from you to anyone ergo that maybe is not the case.

Take care and read the post to bluesky40 think you will see that to maintain this theatening to dolly absolute madness and i wonder - how many of us on here in our right minds keep messages.......i like most delete and i would imagine that you do to.

All the best...........the none touring, none transparent........me

oh and i forgot, i dont work until the afternoon and most of my clients are dinner dates and overnights, not am meetings or afternoon ones - sorry to disappoint there......... Why do you feel the need to write anything at all......... One thread i have started on this site, i just reply - do tell what is wrong with that? Should you be written about would you not feel the need to defend yourself???

L

FIRSTLY wer bigpaws is neither any of my concern nor do i care as that is his personal buisness & i am not here 2 bully any1 but lets face it we all like a good slagging match liz u included as u hav participated in more than me... true???

SECONDLY i never once accussed u of been nasty r infact anything towards dolly i simply voiced my opinion about her( a positive 1 at that) & said people should leave it out on her..... ur poison was directed towarrds alyssa this time

Now your right i dont know u & u dont know me & i attacked u as i saw u attack others... as u said u used gemma 2 get at bigpaws & in doing that tried 2 ruin her reputation in the process which was wrong cause she is actually a nice person........... As for me being able 2 b nice i take people as i find them & dont sugarcoat it........... O ye & all these tales of the high life do not impress people as much as u might think u need 2 learn ther r more important things in life than dinner parties & the most important things cant b bought for any amount of money.............

AND LASTLY no1 expects u not 2 defend urself at all...................

THE LEAST NASTIEST POST 2 DATE XXXXX HUGS & KISSES

not 2 sure if that was a slam dunk a goal a fieldgoal maybe i potted the black i dont know not really in2 sports

Reviews

Smile stick to finding the cake fatty

o well here we go i'm not even goin 2 call u john as it is plain 2 c 2 every1 u r liz, funny how the only thing u can ever say is how fat i am but hav u ever seen me??????? No & with a saggy arse like that u never wud..... Sum people wud call talkin 2 urself on the internet phsychotic & it just shows how bad buisness for u must be that u hav such time on ur hands:d dnt worry big daddy wil hire u 2 clean his leotards & purple suits how bout that & then u can use the rest of the soap 2 wash ur filthy mouth out:d

big daddy is the daddy but hes glad hes not urs as i'd of drowned u at birth if u wer:d

Oh big daddy - indeed you are so great at sussing people out you must have a university masters degree in
    Last edited by Bigbadjohn; 29-10-08 at 14:49.

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    Oh big daddy - indeed you are so great at sussing people out you must have a university masters degree in
    WAS THAT TAKEN FROM 1 OF UR FAMILY PHOTO ALBUMS???????????

Reviews

Talking big daddys sis needs a shave

WAS THAT TAKEN FROM 1 OF UR FAMILY PHOTO ALBUMS???????????

AND... heres another one i found of your sister big daddy 69

do you not think its time she learned to shave ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big daddy 69,s sister.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	5927  

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post

AND... heres another one i found of your sister big daddy 69

do you not think its time she learned to shave ?
    well perhaps your mother pictured here could lend her 1 of hers when shes finished with itClick image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	3.4 KB 
ID:	5936

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up I dont like a slagging match actually

firstly wer bigpaws is neither any of my concern nor do i care as that is his personal buisness & i am not here 2 bully any1 but lets face it we all like a good slagging match liz u included as u hav participated in more than me... True???

Secondly i never once accussed u of been nasty r infact anything towards dolly i simply voiced my opinion about her( a positive 1 at that) & said people should leave it out on her..... Ur poison was directed towarrds alyssa this time

now your right i dont know u & u dont know me & i attacked u as i saw u attack others... As u said u used gemma 2 get at bigpaws & in doing that tried 2 ruin her reputation in the process which was wrong cause she is actually a nice person........... As for me being able 2 b nice i take people as i find them & dont sugarcoat it........... O ye & all these tales of the high life do not impress people as much as u might think u need 2 learn ther r more important things in life than dinner parties & the most important things cant b bought for any amount of money.............

And lastly no1 expects u not 2 defend urself at all...................

The least nastiest post 2 date xxxxx hugs & kisses

not 2 sure if that was a slam dunk a goal a fieldgoal maybe i potted the black i dont know not really in2 sports

sorry love i dont like a good slagging match i also hate and despise those that write on here in short form or text speak - so lazy and really quite stupid and if you would like me to follow that with like you then you can have your monies work and i will add that.

Gemma, as now there is one silly little girl - at the age of 18 she is retiring which makes you wonder how long she has been on the game - as i am sure you would so eloquently put it - it doesn't concern me and neither should it concern you........

Jenkins should of p.m'd me not gone and got in touch with any of my friends, does she not have friends of her own...... She is a very sad looking woman and i think that she hates her work and lets face it - its not always the greatest job in the world depending on who your clients are......

Dinner dates and over nights, yep thats the majority of my work as it is for most like myself - sorry thats how it works in london - don't ever, ever write one filthy mail and then write a nice one - my saggy arse may not do it for you but baby it does it for absolutely everyone else you old git.

I can only presume you like most of the sadoes on here are pissed again - i care nothing for you or anyone on here that insights the nastiness that unfolds......you seriously need to grow up or do you like it when i write hugs and kiss and cuddles..........pathetic........ Just like her.

Ciao for now or hopefully ever.........silence is golden and you sweetie could not afford me so bog off back to your pit. Sure if i were your mother i would of aborted you if i had but known what a rude big fat bully boy you were going to be......... Watch out watch out theres another bully about - now as we say in england - go piss off.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast