Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tongue Piercings; Are they a turn-off

Personally, had always wanted to meet a lady with a tongue piercing. Had the pleasure recently & it can add to the BJ experience. Gets me too excited I think

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita View Post
    I have a high tolerance for pain. Piercings I have had and taken out : nose, eyebrow, 2 of three in each ear.

What I have left:
    Tattoo along rib cage and hip. After quitting drinking, 6 months previous, I had nothing else to spend my money on in Ibiza. Done in one sitting.

Tongue, done further back in the tongue so you dont look like a rapscalion when checking into hotels.
    Still ' does the trick' with my clients. Plastic ball, metal, chips your teeth.

Belly ring, got it done in a Dublin sex shop. Got infected but decided to power on through and keep it.

Nipple ring. Asymmetrical keeps things interesting.

And 2 piercings in my ears for my pearl earings... oh the unsuspecting hotel staff
    Do you think all the bits and pieces and markings make you look more beautiful or is their another reason ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Do you think all the bits and pieces and markings make you look more beautiful or is their another reason ?
    Well, considering I'm naked most of the time...

You wouldn't condemn the dressing of a Christmas tree... No matter how ridiculous it seems
    Last edited by Nikkita; 26-02-14 at 09:06.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

jacklad3 (26-02-14)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123