Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2016 qualifying draw

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Jeeze the draw wasn't kind to either the north or the republic. I think its a brutal draw for them both, and they will do well to get any points, never mind get out of the group. Belgium, italy, sweden, roi. Group c, germany, poland, ukraine and northern ireland. Whats yere opinions?
    Unlucky but alot of good teams and us being down the rankings , it was always going to be hard for us to get an easy draw

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

2. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (12-12-15)

Reviews

Michael O,Neill " if you are going to win the tournament you have to beat the Germans some time"
    Last edited by Newtoallthis; 12-12-15 at 18:58.

Reviews

Jeeze the draw wasn't kind to either the north or the republic. I think its a brutal draw for them both, and they will do well to get any points, never mind get out of the group. Belgium, italy, sweden, roi. Group c, germany, poland, ukraine and northern ireland. Whats yere opinions?
    It would have to happen to us ,have no luck at all,but we will all get pissed anyway,regardless of the results

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    It would have to happen to us ,have no luck at all,but we will all get pissed anyway,regardless of the results
    Yes,that will do wonders to get rid of the stereotype the Irish have around the world

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

casman (12-12-15)

Reviews

Northern Ireland actually play better when we draw top teams, and let themselves down when they play the smaller teams, so actually glad got a harder group

8. Default

Love group D, and really miss netherlands

Reviews

Am I realist and just buy three tickets or register for more games thinking Northern Ireland will qualify
    Last edited by Newtoallthis; 14-12-15 at 19:23.

Reviews

i think 3 games is as much as ye will get. How much extra are the tickets for a 4th game?
    Another game is 55 Euros, can follow them to the final for 800 euros and a miracle

Reviews

well four 3rd placed teams will also reach the next round, do u think ye can get 3pts from yere group? And how hard would it be to get a ticket after the group games are over. Would they be dearer then?
    Don't know what way the ticketing works after the 16th January, I think we could be a suprise package but 3 points, maybe Ukraine hmmmmm

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Newtoallthis For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Wee trip to Paris booked for the Germany Match, will we still be in it by then ?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Newtoallthis For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (15-12-15)

Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast