Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Queen

Quote Originally Posted by jacklad3 View Post
    Children, children, children, I can sort this out. I started a thread some weeks ago dealing with the prohibition of the creation or royalty or honorific titles and it still applies. I have no idea where that thread actually is and, as I had a hard night out drinking last night and as did not get in until after 6 a.m. I do not feel like looking for and posting a link to that thread. But it IS there somewhere (unless it got deleted!

So no more bloody queens - of any hue, actual, metaphysical, whimsical or sexual - unless someone wants to join me in a game of chess this afternoon when I am feeling les delicate.

P.s. Drama queens are allowed. If we banned them, there would be no posters left here!

P.p.s. (I hope that you liked that "we" bit fl12"?)
    We seem to have one on this thread

Every woman should be treated as a Queen (or at least as a Princess) at least once in their lives

If not , sad for them xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Clyde (23-02-14), Rachel Divine (23-02-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Still in bed, I think the courtesan is upstairs, ordered her a few fried eggs....
    ha ha two fried eggs . . . how appropriate for her

careful not to fatten her up

I am the Queen of this boards...

Thought that was clear by now ..

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Clueless (23-02-14), Clyde (23-02-14), jacklad3 (23-02-14), sean333 (23-02-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post

bad English my dear !
    whatever joke shop you got your certificate in demand your money back immediately

Reviews

Queen Bee, never about when you need her

Yes my lady ...
    Who loves ya baby......!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (23-02-14)

The Queen of Mean

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sean333 For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (23-02-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jacklad3 View Post
    Ah Red, you should know by now that The Divine One is not bound by historical antediluvian, anachronistic linguistic conventions. She makes up her own rules. She just is.
    As a 'self appointed Queen' tis her right indeed!

I'm not getting why people think indulging someone is the best way to show love and affection? I think that is what is being said here?

You cook someone a candle lit dinner, you're eating that with them, so it's not just for them. You take someone on holiday and you are again doing it with them, so you are also doing it for yourself. Or do you mean things that are totally selfless, like paying for the lady to have a Weekend away with a friend to all paid for Spa?

How exactly are people treating ladies like a Queen, which is different to treating someone with respect and loving them as an equal? Why do you have to think they are better than you to be treating them well?
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 23-02-14 at 11:28.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

jacklad3 (23-02-14), solitaire (23-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Imagine waking up next to a Princess & Queen..... some guys have all the luck....
    Well I do remember waking up beside the 2 of you.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Your " Majesty ". Some "free" advice for you !!
    When you start handing out blessings as in the example at the end of the piece ...!!!

http://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia...n-of-grandeur/

Delusion of Grandeur
    By JOHN M. GROHOL, PSY.D.

A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).

People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.

Less commonly, the individual may have the delusion of having a special relationship with a prominent person (such as being an adviser to the President). Or the person may believe that actually are a very prominent and important person, in which case the actual person may be regarded as an imposter.

Grandiose delusions may have religious content, such as the person believes he or she has received a special message from God or another deity.

Sometimes, in popular language, this disorder may be known as “megalomania,” but is more accurately referred to as narcissistic personality disorder if it is a core component of a person’s personality and identity. In such disorders, the person has a greatly out-of-proportion sense of their own worth and value in the world. People with this issue can also sometimes have a taste for the finer, more extravagant things in life.

Sometimes drug use or abuse can intensify or bring on episodes of delusion of grandeur. People who take phencyclidine (PCP) or amphetamines are especially at risk. People who are high and experience a delusion of grandeur may be at increased risk for physically harmful behavior. For instance, if you believe you are capable of flying after taking PCP, and try to jump off a 10-story building based upon that false belief, you may be at serious risk of death.

Example: A woman believes she has been selected by a deity for eventual elevation to divine status; she goes around blessing people.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to solitaire For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (23-02-14)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast