Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Your Queen

Quote Originally Posted by jacklad3 View Post
    Ride on!!!!
    I can get away with everything

Reviews

So days 'the happy hermit'

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I treat a woman the way she wants to be treated. If she acts the bollox then Im gone. Its that simple with me.

liking the easy life,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I disagree. There is such a thing as compromise. I might care less about the type of car we get than my partner and allow him the final decision, because he may well have more knowledge on cars than I. However I love the colour red, so he may compromise on the colour he wants to appease me and therefore we have happily chosen a car that we both like, but having considered the other person.

Same with all things. I may not like faggots that much, but know that my partner likes them, so now and again I might surprise him with a meal of faggots if I'm off out with the girls that night and eating out. I'm not forcing myself to eat them, but I am acknowledging the pleasure he derives from them.

I really don't meet with this bull that one has to overide the other to make it work and have the final word. Mind you that is one of the reasons that I am single and I will stay single until such a time where I find someone I feel compatible with, so that may well be forever and that suits me fine.
    I think it is impossible for 2 people to be equal, we are all individuals so cannot be the same. Compromise is also respect as I mentioned. You compromise because you respect the "partner". I think that what I'm on about does not involve buying cars or such things. I am on about what Clyde is saying, treating in his case his partner in mine it's my mistress like queens. They are two totally different situations but basically it is a man wanting to make a lady's life that little but easier and more comfortable. Is it bad to want to treat a lady well, you seem to think that it is. I don't mean treat her bad but it's ok to be independent but enjoy some positive attention. I preform different tasks for my mistress many of which are very trivial things but they do make her life that little bit easier.
    I going to talk relationships here for a second. If a couple are in love one will probably love one more than the other, they will both love each other but it is impossible to quantify the feeling so it would be impossible to be equal (I see the irony in this comment because if you can't quantify it how can there be more of it on one side) but I think it is true. I'm not on about someone dominating their partner into doing things but there has to a dominant and submissive in a relationship. Those words are too extreme to describe what I mean but it is what they are. We are basically animals in the natural world, all animal pairings have a dominant partner, it's just the way it is.
    You spoke about buying a car and you selected a situation which was ideal to say the least. What if your partner wanted something that you did not, this happens in real life, not a lot but it will happen. If you are both equal how does that work, you talk of compromise but in that situation compromise is another word for submitting to the other partners wishes.
    There is a saying "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" both are equal so what happens?
    In relationship the balance of "power" will switch and this is the way the relationship will work but there will be the more dominant one.
    Anyway the thread is about treating a lady like a queen, if you do not wish to be treated like on that is fine but if you find someone who wants to treat you like one I suggest you give it a go. I enjoy treating my mistress like a queen, I'm not been taken advantage of, I want to do it, so what's wrong with a lady enjoying it. I cannot understand how someone can say I do not want to be treated like a queen, unless you want to be the one who treats the other like a king or queen. In this life there are two types of people givers and takers.
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 23-02-14 at 14:40.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (24-02-14), Miss Alisha (28-02-14), Stephanie (24-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    On this life there are two types of people givers and takers.
    I do you think you make some quite cogent points but everything isn't so black and white. Maybe in your experience everyone is classified as either giver or taker, but that doesn't mean that blanket viewpoint is what everyone else has encountered living their lives. Some people are very capable of both and are conscious of maintaining a balance between the two. In my experience mutual worship, respect & adoration is the key, but everyone is their own individual beast.

Anyway, Once upon a time, I had a Queen, but over time the thin veneer cracked and faded & I realised that my worship was misplaced and wholly undeserved.

Someday I will meet a new Queen & the saga will continue.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BelfastGeeza For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (28-02-14), slavetoyou (23-02-14), Stephanie (24-02-14)

I like to take ..give as little as possible

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Ms Divine last night..... she wasn't holding her glass correctly

Learn it from Miss Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    I like to take ..give as little as possible
    This is a fact .... I bought a pizza to share, and YOU yes you ate the whole thing plus the chicken wings plus the fanta.....

But then again your the Queen....
    Who loves ya baby......!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (23-02-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Treating a lady like a Queen is respect in my books guess I'm just more romantic then yourself in my taughts.
    Now I will also treat any other lady the same in my company unless I'm off my fade on drink then I become a mad dancing loonie.
    Ah that must be what it is, a lack of romance in my make-up. I'm more of your wham bam kind of woman. Might as well take me from behind while I do the washing, as I'll not appreciate anything romantic if you give it me (That wasn't an invitation by the way).

Seriously, you are once again ignoring half of what I write. It's getting a bit tedious.

All these guys treating their women like Queen's, it gives the impression that they are doing all the romancing and the ladies just suck it up and don't return it back. All I am saying is that let the romance be equally shared between both parties and make each other feel special on a daily basis.

Oh dear Kate keep your knickers on, you don't seen to like loosing arguments and you remind me of watching you've been framed watching a dog chase it's tail, goes on an on. I also see you took a cheap shot at me on another thread if you want to get nasty and personal be my guest your just showing yourself up. Now it's also a pity you can't go elsewhere crying ... Ohhh Clyde said this.... Rachel said that .... Boooo hoop give me some attention...

Look Kate why don't you run along and tout the way you like talking about your pussy flaps, squirt jobs or how many cocks you had at some swinger party. Oh yea report this if you think it's a lie and see how you get on I'm not interested I'm off to watch some move about a cow in a china shop it should be funny ..... Byeeeeeee
    Last edited by Clyde; 23-02-14 at 16:49.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (23-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Ah that must be what it is, a lack of romance in my make-up. I'm more of your wham bam kind of woman. Might as well take me from behind while I do the washing, as I'll not appreciate anything romantic if you give it me (That wasn't an invitation by the way).

Seriously, you are once again ignoring half of what I write. It's getting a bit tedious.

All these guys treating their women like Queen's, it gives the impression that they are doing all the romancing and the ladies just suck it up and don't return it back. All I am saying is that let the romance be equally shared between both parties and make each other feel special on a daily basis.
    In the pose on your avatar , are you reading a book , by any chance?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Clyde (23-02-14)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast