Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
they are just a hoot.......blinding sense of humour like the mancs - they are from manchester........

There are lots of songs that are sung at games but when the likes of everton or liverpool are playing its usually - who stole my stereo and the likes cos they are supposed thieves.......

Sorry dolly, i know its just the pond that is the great divide but there is a language barrier - also the english sense of humour and the american does not always travel well.

Take care and i would go into more explanation but its not easy to explain - i would add that throughout the country the scousers are seen to be on the dole and dont work - not true just a joke.......but being the folk that they are they take it on the chin. They are great fun people, that is until they fucked up our record yesterday - still had a blinding day out. Xxx

pub crawled and it was a blast - not one drop of blood spilt - was a great day....... Could of been better though!

Take care and i may come to new york around christmas i usually do - catch you there maybe. Ciao for now
I have something fun to google today now. I love learning all about the cultural lingo. To be honest, I spent most of my life non-interested in sports, which is why I'm not up to par on the sports lingo. I was more of an outdoor sports person, liking hiking, kayaking, cycling... those kinds of sports. But as I get older, wiser, open-minded, I just want to take everything in. Life is so facinating, and it's so important to enjoy life and smile and laugh and be as happy and peaceful as possible.

Do let me know if you come to NYC.