Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calm down Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by kieree73 View Post
    Dolly you are such a sweetie
    just to show im not neglecting my favorite New Yorker
    Bollocks - every one know saddam was a red sox fan !

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Dolly - thats the whole point - scoucers aren't cultured. T.hee

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I have something fun to google today now. I love learning all about the cultural lingo. To be honest, I spent most of my life non-interested in sports, which is why I'm not up to par on the sports lingo. I was more of an outdoor sports person, liking hiking, kayaking, cycling... those kinds of sports. But as I get older, wiser, open-minded, I just want to take everything in. Life is so facinating, and it's so important to enjoy life and smile and laugh and be as happy and peaceful as possible.

Do let me know if you come to NYC.
    AWWWWWWW DOLLY SO TIRED...........

WHEN YOU SAY THAT YOU CYCLE, YOU MEAN YOU HAVE A BIKE AS IN MOTOR OR PEDAL -I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF THOSE THAT LIKED THE GYM.......UNLIKE ME I HATE IT.

WELL YOU WANT ANY HELP HUN WITH TIMES OF THE YEAR THAT THE SPORTS ARE ON I CAN HELP YOU, JUST LIKE WHEN THERE ARE THE HIGH HOLS OF OTHER THINGS TO, I DO BELIEVE THERE IS A TIME CALLED CHRISTMAS COMING SOON..........

HOPING TO COME TO NEW YORK AND MAYBE THE SIZZLER COULD COME THEN TO AND WE COULD GET A BIT MYSTIC TOGETHER - OR AS I LIKE TO THINK OF IT LIKE THE THREE WICHES IN MAC***H - HUBBLE, BUBBLE, TOIL AND TROUBLE.......

TAKE CARE YOU SWEET THING xoxox Lizzy

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Jose was a man who always praised, more than you can say for Wenger.

Quote Originally Posted by kieree73 View Post
    Fair play to you Liz took it on the chin i dont think Jose would have been as gracious

I apologise to Alechoran and others.........but he never gives praise where praise is due - still..........two games this week - i dont think thats very fair - still its all go this weekend - got the Irish lads, Sunderland.........and of course there is the Brazillian Grand Prix - cant wait for that......come on Lewis.......youngest ever would be fabulous and even better to show that Lizzy fancies the overalls off you.........corr i would....... xoxox

Reviews

Best Murrayism ever:

MURRAY (to Eddie Irvine): Eddie, you've a reputation as a bit of a playboy, so you must have come across some of the world's most beautiful women in your time...

EDDIE IRVINE: Errrrr.....

Long Live Murray Walker!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12