Thread: Judicial caning session required

1. Default Judicial caning session required

Judicial caning session required, Bruises, welt and cuts are not a issues but implements must be clean and sterile.

Set number to be administered with a cane no less than 12mm thick.

Drop me a line

Blog Entries

My "job" last month in Dublin. Delivered as what i was asked for. I ALWAYS clean my toys and equipment, you will see at my place my special desinfection from Austria specially for such toys and equiment.
    Nedels and catheters i only use once.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post

My "job" last month in Dublin. Delivered as what i was asked for. I ALWAYS clean my toys and equipment, you will see at my place my special desinfection from Austria specially for such toys and equiment.
    Nedels and catheters i only use once.
    Thank you for your reply I did see someone earlier which I now regret after seeing your message!
    See you in a week or two once healed

Thanks again

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spanked View Post
    Thank you for your reply I did see someone earlier which I now regret after seeing your message!
    See you in a week or two once healed

Thanks again
    Hurry up to Limerick if you want to see me, as in 1 week i am home in Tenerife and in 2,5weeks in south Africa, otherwise 23-29 march in Cork.
    J.x

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    Hurry up to Limerick if you want to see me, as in 1 week i am home in Tenerife and in 2,5weeks in south Africa, otherwise 23-29 march in Cork.
    J.x
    Fairly raw at the minute, enjoy SA,. You should buy a good sjambok while your there.

Into spanking a bit myself
    Where do you get a cane more than 12mm thick?

I have a reformatory cane that is about that and its the thickist i have come across

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Belfast123 View Post
    Into spanking a bit myself
    Where do you get a cane more than 12mm thick?

I have a reformatory cane that is about that and its the thickist i have come across
    Ok, I'll tell you my secret: i got my thick canes in "jardineria" - garden center in Tenerife, lol