Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: premier league

Reviews

Default premier league

liverpool have to be one of the best outside bets to win the title. 9/1 and only 4points off the top , best run in too ,arsenal are getting found out, man city are very ordinary without aguerro and chelsea cant out score a team .. if kolo toure cops da fuck on and if liverpool dont sit back and think the easy teams will just fall over then they have a great chance of lifting the premier league.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itstimenow For This Useful Post:

blueberry (14-02-14), Morpheus (23-03-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    liverpool have to be one of the best outside bets to win the title. 9/1 and only 4points off the top , best run in too ,arsenal are getting found out, man city are very ordinary without aguerro and chelsea cant out score a team .. if kolo toure cops da fuck on and if liverpool dont sit back and think the easy teams will just fall over then they have a great chance of lifting the premier league.
    Me too I think give them next year when they are stronger again
    Life is like a wheelbarrow it's all in front of you

Doing brilliant at the moment , would be happy to be back in champions league

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    They will need a lot of luck to win the title this year but Rodgers definitely has them moving in the right direction

Not convinced they will pull it off this year but would be very happy if they did. Live in hope I suppose. What they do have going for them of course is no CL football or any European football at all for that maner. It may play an important factor in the end.

I really would like to see them push it to near the end at the very least and be constantly talked about as potential winners. If they do that but dont win it all it matures them into having a different way of thinking, which is very important for the squad and the club as a whole. Give a club like Liverpool real belief that they can do it and improve year on year and they will be very dangerous as a club to contend with as they will be able to attract a lot more of the top names of European football to the club.

Reviews

Liverpool tend to always buckle, hopefully they do again. Would love Everton to get 4th
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Reviews

FFS what's going on at Fulham?!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26200035

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ocred For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ocred View Post
    FFS what's going on at Fulham?!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26200035
    They don't know themselves I say
    Life is like a wheelbarrow it's all in front of you

Reviews

alan pardew wow , what a gobshite

Reviews

Good result for Liverpool this evening. Finally some payback for several bad recent results against Southampton and a clean sheet as well. If they finish outside the top four now they will only have themselves to blame. I believe that the title race is now between Man City and Chelsea after Arsenals defeat today.
    The Truth is out there.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast