Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: premier league

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    maybe u will be right with your predictions wcl, and it wil probably get easier to make predictions as the games run out. But i dont think man utd wil finish above everton. And will arsenal even finish in the top four?
    After tonight`s results I really don't know.That prediction might come back to haunt me. I really thought that Arsenal would beat Swansea and that Newcastle would get something against Everton. I still think my top three teams forecast will come true though.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 25-03-14 at 23:30.
    The Truth is out there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Good news for liverpool fans, city drop points against arsenal. So a good day overall for liverpool.
    Jesus what a day I never expected Chelsea to loose or the draw and there's no guarantee Liverpool will win tomorrow either... What a season and it just keeps going ehh ..
    Who loves ya baby......!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

This is getting very tight, seeing as how Liverpool must play both Chelsea and Man City yet, it makes the 2 points they dropped against West Brom with that suicide pass take on a new significance. Could it prove to be a very costly error indeed. Time will
    tell, even at the moment if u added 2 points to Liverpol it gives the table a different complexion and u would say the race was
    between themselves and City
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

I think MAN CITY TO WIN best squad in the league Chelsea second and liverpool close third

Reviews

Most of the talk is about who wil win the league, and we still dont know that. But who do u think will get relegated? I think fulham and cardiff wil definetly go down. The other place imo is between sunderland and west brom.
    Bad loss for Sunderland tonight

Reviews

Most of the talk is about who wil win the league, and we still dont know that. But who do u think will get relegated? I think fulham and cardiff wil definetly go down. The other place imo is between sunderland and west brom.
    I think Fulham are certain to be relegated. They have been chopping and changing their managers all season and have very little to show for it. Cardiff play Crystal Palace next weekend and if they lose that game I think they will go down as well.

The third team is still unsure.Sunderland have games in hand but face a tough run in so things don't look good for them. The home defeat by West Ham tonight could be fatal. At this point even the Hammers are still not safe so there are a lot of crucial games ahead over the next few weeks.

BTW it looks as though Leicester will be promoted from the Championship with any of seven other teams joining them.
    The Truth is out there.

Garry Nevilles thoughts on liverpool vs man city

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmickey69 View Post
    Garry Nevilles thoughts on liverpool vs man city
    Quality, as a lifelong Liverpool fan I hated Neville as a player but as a pundit etc he is good and I think very unbiased. Him and Carragher seem to have a good rapport.
    Can feel the urge returning

To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

bigmickey69 (31-03-14)

Reviews

Norwich sack manager chris hughton, their results werent great recently, but to me its a strange decision with jst 5 games left and they are 5pts clear of relegation. But i suppose survival in the pl is of the utmost importance. But what changes can a new manager make n jst 5 games.
    Good question. Adams has a good record at underage level but the Premier League is a massive step up for him. I think the Norwich board are panicking. They play Fulham next week which is really the only game that they look likely to get something from and after that they face top six teams all the way to the end of season. Could work or could be a disaster.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 07-04-14 at 12:23.
    The Truth is out there.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

They shouldn't have sacked Hughton at this stage of the season. Their looking at the fixtures and it's all top 6 teams their playing except Fulham. If they beat Fulham they should be ok. If they were to sack him it should have been earlier in the season. I think he's a decent manager. He done great at Newcastle. The quality of player is there at Norwich. With the team he has he has done good with them. Fulham are a mess sacking their managers. West Brom were no better either. It worked for Palace as they were dead certs to go down. That's slightly different as Hollloway left himself.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast