Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Proposed E-I Changes

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Proposed E-I Changes

    ** Please note: I couldn't give a monkeys about any silly disputes going on here currently. I'm working on improving this website, not ajudicating petty squabbles. Anyone who tries to bring shit onto my contructive thread about improving this website here will be going to Holyhead. Thank you. **

    These are some small changes we are planning to impliment. If there are any comments, objections or feedback on these changes, that would be very welcome.


    [1] Escort Age - At the moment, when escorts fill out our ad forms they state their age in years. We propose to change this so they provide us with their date of birth (give a different day and month by all means ladies if you wish to keep your date of birth totally private from us). We will then display age as before on the front end of our website. The date of birth you have provided will not be shown on the front end, only your age calculated by us from your date of birth, but this will mean if you are a long term advertiser with us your age will increase by 1 year per year. We want to impliment this change as currently long-term advertisers with us are often staying the same age permanently, which isn't really reality of course!

    [2] Enhanced or Natural Bust - We will ask all ladies if their bust is natural or not and display this info on their profile.

    [3] Privates - Shaven, Partially Shaven or Natural - We will ask all escorts if they are shaven, partially shaven or natural and display this info on their profiles.

    [4] Zodiac Sign - We've had some requests to add this info to profiles. Is it worth adding or not? Bear in mind also, this could be problamatic, if you give the wrong date of birth, zodiac sign would show up incorrectly!

    [5] Email Display - To protect our advertisers from email harvesting and spam, in future advertiser email addresses would not be shown. Instead where a lady has an email address a form would be available to send her an email. This is standard practice on most sites today.

    [6] Email Required - In order to make our life easer and our services run smoother, we would require all advertisers provide us with an email address. This email address would be for our use only, and would allow us to send email to you, for example a notification that your ad is due to expire. We would not email you for no good reason, just notifications in a couple of circumstances. This would save our staff time. At the moment many of our staff spend all day phoning ladies. This time could be better spent!

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Globetrotting
    Posts
    2,536

    Default Very Good

    This all sounds very good. I especially like the age thing as it then changes the age rather than having to send emails etc etc each time to change it. Im not sure about the zodiac sign if some ladies want to protect their true birthdate month then perhaps the zodiac wouldnt work I can see your point there. It all sounds great. Thanks a million Alyssaxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    I am very happy to display all info and especially where you need age verification.
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    I don't think the Zodiac sign is necessary. Most girls wouldn't give their real date of birth to protect their identity. I don't think many clients would be interested in the zodiac sign unless their Russell Grant. Age would be enough to give.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Thumbs up

    Hi Patricia,

    This all sounds good apart from the zodiac, load of rubbish if you ask me but as for the email, how would we recieve a reply, would you give them our email or would a reply be sent in the form of a PM?

    Also I'd say the ladies would be more in favour of having the option of stating whether they are natural of enhanced, i would imagine most punters prefer natural so it would be in the escorts that are natural's interest to state so, those that don't state can be assumed to have enhanced!!

    As for natural hair, sorry ladies and gentlemen but thats just nasty so if I could be informed beforehand that i was in for a surprise i'd be most grateful

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Hi,
    I think they are alll fine. i'm big into horoscope, so yeahhh bring it on.... it wouldn't tell you the date of birth anyway..... just the month you have been born in.... and why not, if a girl doesn't want to put it up, then she can just not fill in the box.....
    as far as age goes, well.... i have been asked twice in the past couple of month for my id in the supermarket......

    You are wrong anon, there are plenty of guys, who like enhanced brests too, so I don't think it makes a difference, but in fact could benefit you, as girls would have to use fake pics less frequently.....
    xxx
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    ** Please note: I couldn't give a monkeys about any silly disputes going on here currently. I'm working on improving this website, not ajudicating petty squabbles. Anyone who tries to bring shit onto my contructive thread about improving this website here will be going to Holyhead. Thank you. **

    These are some small changes we are planning to impliment. If there are any comments, objections or feedback on these changes, that would be very welcome.


    [1] Escort Age - At the moment, when escorts fill out our ad forms they state their age in years. We propose to change this so they provide us with their date of birth (give a different day and month by all means ladies if you wish to keep your date of birth totally private from us). We will then display age as before on the front end of our website. The date of birth you have provided will not be shown on the front end, only your age calculated by us from your date of birth, but this will mean if you are a long term advertiser with us your age will increase by 1 year per year. We want to impliment this change as currently long-term advertisers with us are often staying the same age permanently, which isn't really reality of course!

    [2] Enhanced or Natural Bust - We will ask all ladies if their bust is natural or not and display this info on their profile.

    [3] Privates - Shaven, Partially Shaven or Natural - We will ask all escorts if they are shaven, partially shaven or natural and display this info on their profiles.

    [4] Zodiac Sign - We've had some requests to add this info to profiles. Is it worth adding or not? Bear in mind also, this could be problamatic, if you give the wrong date of birth, zodiac sign would show up incorrectly!

    [5] Email Display - To protect our advertisers from email harvesting and spam, in future advertiser email addresses would not be shown. Instead where a lady has an email address a form would be available to send her an email. This is standard practice on most sites today.

    [6] Email Required - In order to make our life easer and our services run smoother, we would require all advertisers provide us with an email address. This email address would be for our use only, and would allow us to send email to you, for example a notification that your ad is due to expire. We would not email you for no good reason, just notifications in a couple of circumstances. This would save our staff time. At the moment many of our staff spend all day phoning ladies. This time could be better spent!

    Thank you

    hi pat ,


    I too think u should keep concentrating on improving website rather than sorting out squabbies, but to be quite frank ure 6 new changes will only minimally inhance the site.

    For example , what will happen an escort advertising natural tits and we go see them and ther fake. And also how do verify the age of an escort.

    Im sorry but ure impletmenting these small changes lately , but u are not scratching the surface on the two main problems of fake reveiws and agency escorts posing as independents.

    Im sorry to keep beating this drum ,but i think for the betterment of this site u would be well advised to sort these isues out first.


    nbt

    zodiac sign ffs

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    ...as for the email, how would we recieve a reply, would you give them our email or would a reply be sent in the form of a PM?
    The escort would get the email addy you provided and reply directly to you. The aim of this would not be to stop client and escort knowing each others email if they chose to correspond. The aim would be simply to protect the escorts from email harvesting and the resulting spam.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    hi pat ,


    I too think u should keep concentrating on improving website rather than sorting out squabbies, but to be quite frank ure 6 new changes will only minimally inhance the site.

    For example , what will happen an escort advertising natural tits and we go see them and ther fake. And also how do verify the age of an escort.

    Im sorry but ure impletmenting these small changes lately , but u are not scratching the surface on the two main problems of fake reveiws and agency escorts posing as independents.

    Im sorry to keep beating this drum ,but i think for the betterment of this site u would be well advised to sort these isues out first.


    nbt

    zodiac sign ffs
    Don't worry, I'm working on many mor bigger improvements too. These are just a few simple ones I wanted to run by everyone before I add them to the list. Pat x

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default "Favourites"

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    ** Please note: I couldn't give a monkeys about any silly disputes going on here currently. I'm working on improving this website, not ajudicating petty squabbles. Anyone who tries to bring shit onto my contructive thread about improving this website here will be going to Holyhead. Thank you. **

    These are some small changes we are planning to impliment. If there are any comments, objections or feedback on these changes, that would be very welcome.


    [1] Escort Age - At the moment, when escorts fill out our ad forms they state their age in years. We propose to change this so they provide us with their date of birth (give a different day and month by all means ladies if you wish to keep your date of birth totally private from us). We will then display age as before on the front end of our website. The date of birth you have provided will not be shown on the front end, only your age calculated by us from your date of birth, but this will mean if you are a long term advertiser with us your age will increase by 1 year per year. We want to impliment this change as currently long-term advertisers with us are often staying the same age permanently, which isn't really reality of course!

    [2] Enhanced or Natural Bust - We will ask all ladies if their bust is natural or not and display this info on their profile.

    [3] Privates - Shaven, Partially Shaven or Natural - We will ask all escorts if they are shaven, partially shaven or natural and display this info on their profiles.

    [4] Zodiac Sign - We've had some requests to add this info to profiles. Is it worth adding or not? Bear in mind also, this could be problamatic, if you give the wrong date of birth, zodiac sign would show up incorrectly!

    [5] Email Display - To protect our advertisers from email harvesting and spam, in future advertiser email addresses would not be shown. Instead where a lady has an email address a form would be available to send her an email. This is standard practice on most sites today.

    [6] Email Required - In order to make our life easer and our services run smoother, we would require all advertisers provide us with an email address. This email address would be for our use only, and would allow us to send email to you, for example a notification that your ad is due to expire. We would not email you for no good reason, just notifications in a couple of circumstances. This would save our staff time. At the moment many of our staff spend all day phoning ladies. This time could be better spent!

    Thank you
    Patricia, with the proposed changes, you might also include, accurate description of favourites. It's most frustrating for punters when arriving at an escorts place of business, to find that they dont actually perform the favourites that they advertise, they therefore should not tick these favourites on their advertisement, I know it's difficult to enforce that, but if there's anything that could be done about that, it would be great. Again I repeat, it's a real let down for the punter to perhaps travel all that distance, to find out that they play dumb, or say I don't do that, so they SHOULD NOT ADVERTISE IT.

    Thanks, Rover.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •