Thread: trafficked moldovan

Reviews

Question trafficked moldovan

jusA MOLDOVAN woman who was trafficked here for sex when she was 15 years old has revealed horrific details of her sexual exploitation — including sleeping with up to 15 men a day.

She was even transported to an old folks’ home to have sex with an 80-year-old man.

Hannah, whose real name has not been given, was sold by her brother-in-law in Moldova for €3,000 to a man who lived in Dublin.

She started working as a 15-year-old teen at a brothel in Temple Bar.

This continued for seven years.

“There was a guy, I remember a guy who used to come in and say “I want the youngest girl you have here” and he was really old, so to them it was fun,” she said.

“You’d have a day where you would do like 15 guys a day.”

Sick

Trafficked for sexual exploitation, she has agreed to make public the details of a life of threats and abuse at the capital’s brothels.

In an interview released by the Immigrant Council of Ireland, she shared her harrowing story.

“I had a guy once, he was on top of me holding me by throat and neck,” she said.

“I have his fingerprints in my neck for weeks. I was lucky that his friend walked in.”

She also tells a story of a time she was called to an old folks’ home to have sex with a man who was about 80 years old, who could “barely stand” — the visit left her feeling sick.

After seven years, Hannah eventually confronted her pimp and now lives in Ireland with her daughter.

She agreed to record her story as part of a project being undertaken by the Immigrant Council of Ireland.

“This recording makes for uncomfortable and disturbing listening,” said Chief Executive of the Immigrant Council of Ireland, Denise Charlton.

The recording is being released ahead of “a political day of action” tomorrow at Leinster House.

The Immigrant Council and the other 67 partners of the Turn Off the Red Light Campaign will lobby politicians from all parties for laws targeting demand for prostitution.

t read this story , is it for real .todays daily star
    Last edited by cp3o; 05-02-14 at 20:29.

Reviews

Maybe, who knows?

Has her brother in law and the man in Dublin been arrested charged and convicted of their crimes?

Generally these stories have the ring of truth about them, but given the source (immigrant council of Ireland) exaggeration and emotional blackmail are at play. They never see the consentual nature of most client sex worker interactions. They always paint every sex worker as pathetic victims of cruel monster clients. Is prostitution an equality issue? Do radical feminists think sexuality and sex are tools of oppression of men against women.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

cp3o (05-02-14), jacklad3 (06-02-14)

I think it's important to note that these harrowing stories of child sex trafficking etc are brought to the forefront of the political arena at a time when the Swedish model is being pursued by the Irish Government. All the same, I truly feel for any victim of sex trafficking, child or other.
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

cp3o (05-02-14), jacklad3 (06-02-14)

It would be interesting to hear what the Gardai have to say with regards to this case and the timeline over which it actually occured. If this was a recently discovered victim of trafficking why have we not heard about it earlier, just on the day before Denise Charlton is having her 'day of action'.

The Gardai should be the go to source for this info, not The Immigrant Council Of Ireland with their agenda.
    Everything that I read in the journal article that happened to this woman is already illegal under Irish law.

I also find it highly ironic that Charlton's 'day of action' should coincide with the release of a UN report that

.....called for an internal investigation of the laundries and similar institutions so that whose who were responsible could be prosecuted and that “full compensation be paid to the victims and their families”.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Half Man and Half Dildo For This Useful Post:

cp3o (06-02-14), JMastodon (08-02-14)

Blog Entries

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

cp3o (06-02-14)