Thread: Anonymous friends

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Anonymous friends

Quite a good place for anonymous friends, that we will never see, but still have a bit of innocent fun.....Theres Yamser, Dob,,,For ever red ,,and loads of others ............................And then there are the girls whom some of us know, but arent we, and them, discrete.

Mer seems to have retired.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

dob (03-02-14), jacklad3 (03-02-14)

I used to be anonymous .... Mores the pity...
    Who loves ya baby......!!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

bollocks (03-02-14), funlover12 (04-02-14), happygolucky (04-02-14), jacklad3 (03-02-14), ryder (04-02-14), UB40 (03-02-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I used to be anonymous .... Mores the pity...
    I sympathise with you. What happened was despicable,.....You can lose your anonymity, just like one can lose their virginity....You can never get it back.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

Clyde (03-02-14), jacklad3 (03-02-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Quite a good place for anonymous friends, that we will never see, but still have a bit of innocent fun.....Theres Yamser, Dob,,,For ever red ,,and loads of others ............................And then there are the girls whom some of us know, but arent we, and them, discrete.

Mer seems to have retired.
    I hear he fell into a vat of butter, never to be seen again. On the positive side, I believe it was Kerrygold!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

bollocks (03-02-14), Deven (03-02-14), Doozer (03-02-14), ryder (04-02-14), zoozoozoo (04-02-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I hear he fell into a vat of butter, never to be seen again. On the positive side, I believe it was Kerrygold!
    Hopefully he got a job and realised there is more to life than these forums.
    The Truth is out there.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

bollocks (04-02-14), Curvaceous Kate (04-02-14), Deven (04-02-14), jacklad3 (03-02-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jacklad3 View Post
    If one approaches this site and posting thereon generally with a sense of proportion and some semblance of with and humour as well of course as a good dollop of common sense, one can have almighty craic and make some good online friends.
    True,,,absolutely true.......And then theres all the good female friends of mine who are friends, because yo pay them...And of course there are the nice girls that are here whom I have not yet met

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Hopefully he got a job and realised there is more to life than these forums.
    But it would be nice for him to pop back now and then, we need more lighthearted people, things have got to serious on here
    The beauty of the internet is that there is always a 'close' button.